We are always on the process of uploading new and updated K-12 Daily Lesson Logs weekly. Thanks to all our file contributors and to our file editors who proofread and format our files . We hope everyone is safe, blessed and doing well. Please don’t forget to to Share our posts and Like our page. Thank you! Now, we have uploaded our Week 3 DLL September 5 – 9, 2022 | 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log Update!
Our Contributors, Editors and Tech Volunteers are the foundation of DepEd Teachers Club. We are always grateful and we ask for your continued support. Thank you!
All our files can be downloaded for FREE via Google Drive. Please check out our updated and fixed File Links.
May more blessings come upon us all. Thank you.
DepEd Instructions on Teacher Hiring for School Year 2022-2023
The Department of Education released DepEd Memorandum No. 76, s.2022 – Instructions on Teacher Hiring for School Year 2022-2023 to ensure that all DepEd schools will have an adequate teacher workforce.
With this memo, the schools division superintendents who have the appointing authority, shall appoint the right people for the right job at the right time, by strictly adhering to the principles of merit, fitness, competence, equal opportunity, transparency, and accountability. The recruitment, selection, and appointment (RSA) of new teachers shall be done judiciously and expeditiously.
Thus, the SDOs shall observe the following:
a. Achieve 100% utilization rate in terms of filling-up of newly-created and existing teaching items by the end of August 2022 with strict observance of the prescribed recruitment, selection, and appointment (RSA) processes and parameters in accordance with the existing hiring guidelines and inform them of the schedule of demonstration teaching, interview, and the documentary requirements needed to be submitted.
The Department of Education is faithful to its commitment to merit-based hiring wherein the selection and appointment of teachers in DepEd are strictly based on the criteria and parameters stipulated in the hiring guidelines, consistent with the equal opportunity principle that DepEd as an organization is committed to implement in order to select the most qualified candidates based on their qualifications and competence.
According to DepEd:
As a non-partisan organization, the Department may accept and acknowledge endorsements from any source/proponent; however, these endorsements shall not, in any way, be given extra points or credit in the selection process, nor shall guarantee priority in hiring.
Further, the appointing authorities, shall uphold the Merit Selection Plan principles, as follows:
- Put premium on merit, fitness, and competence of applicants to ensure that those who will be appointed have the necessary qualifications that match the competency requirements of the position to be filled in order to perform the duties and responsibilities efficiently and effectively;
- Remain accountable for the selection of employees in adherence to the basic principles stated herein, to explain, clarify, and justify human resource actions, disclose the results in a transparent manner, and be responsible for decision/s made;
- Ensure at all times that all relevant, reliable, and timely information on recruitment, selection, and placement be available to the public; and
- Strictly observe non-discrimination activities, to allow any applicant within or outside DepEd to apply for a position, regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political beliefs.
In the establishment of the Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) for SY 2022-2023, and as part of the DepEd Merit Selection Plan, the schools division offices shall implement the following:
- the SDOs are allowed to commence the call for applications and undertake the recruitment and selection process in advance to establish the RQA for SY 2022-2023 in anticipation of the timely appointment and deployment of teachers to newly created items this year.
- to expedite the recruitment and selection process as well as to augment the number of applicants in light of the COVID19 situation, the SDOs that have yet to exhaust the SY 2O21-2O22 RQA may consider the remaining qualified applicants to be included in the SY 2022-2023 RQA; provided that said applicants should have expressed their intent to apply in SY 2022-2023 by submitting the following:
- 1) Letter of Intent in accordance with the SDO’s CaIl for Applications; and
- 2) Updated credentials and application documents, if any.
The points earned by the teacher applicants in the previous year’s RQA may be honored, unless they have presented new documents to update their points.
Update! Week 3 DLL September 5 – 9, 2022 | 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log
- Kindergarten Daily Lesson Log – 1st Quarter
- Grade 1 Daily Lesson Log – 1st Quarter
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Log – 1st Quarter
- Grade 3 Daily Lesson Log – 1st Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log – 1st Quarter
- Grade 5 Daily Lesson Log – 1st Quarter
- Grade 6 Daily Lesson Log – 1st Quarter
IMPORTANT: HOW TO DOWLOAD FILES IN GOOGLE DRIVE
FOR MS OFFICE FILES:
1. Click on the file link in our website.
2. You will be redirected to the file location via Google Drive.
3. On the upper left side of your screen, Go to FILE menu. Click DOWNLOAD, then Select Microsoft Word for the editable file format.
FOR OTHER FILES:
1. On the upper right hand corner of your screen, look for the Down Arrow Download Button just as below:
If you encounter an Error while downloading the files, please Log-in to your Gmail account (Here – mail.google.com) , then try again to click the Download Link in Google Drive. Thank you.
Additional files to be uploaded soon.
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.