In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan. We aim to complete all the GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan download links at the bottom of this article. If you have time, please read the article below for additional background about the K-12 curriculum.
Parts of a lesson plan
As stated previously, the basic parts of a lesson plan include a beginning, middle, and end. These are referred to as Before the Lesson, the Lesson Proper, and After the Lesson.
Before the Lesson. This is the lesson opening or the “beginning” of lesson implementation. Before the actual lesson starts, the teacher can do a variety of things including but not limited to the following: a) review the previous lesson/s; b) clarify concepts from the previous lesson that learners had difficulty understanding; c) introduce the new lesson; d) inform the class of the connection between the old and new lesson and establish a purpose for the new lesson; and e) state the new lesson’s objectives as a guide for the learners.
This part of the lesson is the time to check learners’ background knowledge on the new lesson. It can also be a time to connect the new lesson to what learners already know. It is during this time that teachers are encouraged to get learners to be interested in the new lesson through the use of “start-up” or “warm-up” activities. Teachers should also allow learners to ask questions about the new lesson at this time to assess if learners understand the purpose of learning the new lesson.
The Lesson Proper. This is the “middle” or main part of the lesson. During this time, the teacher presents the new material to the class. This is the time when a teacher “explains, models, demonstrates, and illustrates the concepts, ideas, skills, or processes that students will eventually internalize”. This is also the part of the lesson in which teachers convey new information to the learners, help them understand and master that information, provide learners with feedback, and regularly check for learners’ understanding. If teachers require more time to teach a certain topic, then this part of the lesson can also be a continuation of a previously introduced topic.
After the Lesson. This is the lesson closing or the “end” of the lesson. This can be done through different “wrap-up” activities. Teachers can provide a summary of the lesson or ask students to summarize what they have learned. Teachers can also ask learners to recall the lesson’s key activities and concepts. The lesson closing is meant to reinforce what the teacher has taught and assess whether or not learners have mastered the day’s lesson.
Source: Department of Education
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan. As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Available GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan for download
3rd Quarter GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan
- Grade 6 Daily Lesson Plan in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 3rd Quarter
- Grade 6 Daily Lesson Plan in ENGLISH – 3rd Quarter
- Grade 6 Daily Lesson Plan in EPP – 3rd Quarter
- Grade 6 Daily Lesson Plan in ESP – 3rd Quarter
- Grade 6 Daily Lesson Plan in MUSIC – 3rd Quarter
- Grade 6 Daily Lesson Plan in SCIENCE – 3rd Quarter
4th QUARTER GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: ARALING PANLIPUNAN –4TH Quarter
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: CHARACTER EDUCATION –4TH Quarter
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: ENGLISH –4TH Quarter
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: EPP –4TH Quarter
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: FILIPINO –4TH Quarter
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: MATH –4TH Quarter
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: MSEP – 1ST – 4TH Quarter
- GRADE 6 Detailed Lesson Plan: SCIENCE –4TH Quarter
- These files are intended only as guide for basic lesson planning.
- These lesson plans were made by our Club’s Contributors which are aligned with the old Basic Education Curriculum. Because of this, contents / topics included in these lesson plans may be off with the new K to 12 Curriculum.
- You can always check with our uploaded K to 12 Curriculum Guides HERE.
- Daily Lesson Logs are also available at this link.