2018 DLL UPDATE! In this article, you will find our compiled 2nd Quarter GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log (2018 DLL). We at DepEd Teachers Club aim to complete all the GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log (2018 DLL) to make it available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the 2nd Quarter GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log (2018 DLL) download links at the bottom of this article. If you have time, please read the article below for some background about the K-12 curriculum.
There are critical components that students must encounter in mathematics activities in order to achieve the goals of mathematics education and encourage lifelong learning in mathematics. The following seven interrelated mathematical processes are intended to permeate teaching and learning. These unifying concepts serve to link the content to methodology. Students are expected to:
- communicate in order to learn and express their understanding of mathematics;
- connect mathematical ideas to mathematics activities, to everyday experiences and to other disciplines;
- demonstrate fluency with mental mathematics and estimation;
- develop and apply new mathematical knowledge through problem solving;
- develop mathematical reasoning;
- select and use technologies as tools for learning and solving problems;
- develop visualization skills to assist in processing information, making connections and solving problems.
Students need opportunities to read about, represent, view, write about, listen to and discuss mathematical ideas and mathematics activities. These opportunities allow students to create links between their own language and ideas, and the formal language and symbols of mathematics.
Communication is important in clarifying, reinforcing and modifying ideas, knowledge, attitudes and beliefs about mathematics. Students should be encouraged to use a variety of forms of communication while learning from mathematics activities. Students also need to communicate their learning using mathematical terminology. Communication can help students make connections among concrete, pictorial, symbolic, verbal, written and mental representations of mathematical ideas.
Learning mathematics within contexts and making connections relevant to learners can validate past experiences, and increase student willingness to participate and be actively engaged. The brain is constantly looking for and making connections. For instance, opportunities should be created frequently to link mathematics and career opportunities. Students need to become aware of the importance of mathematics and the need for mathematics in many career paths. This realization will help maximize the number of students who strive to develop and maintain the mathematical abilities required for success in further areas of studyContextualization and making connections to the experiences of learners are powerful processes in developing mathematical understanding from mathematics activities. When mathematical ideas are connected to each other or to real-world phenomena, students can begin to view mathematics activities as as useful, relevant and integrated.
Mental mathematics is a combination of cognitive strategies that enhance flexible thinking and number sense. It is calculating mentally without the use of external memory aids. Mental mathematics enables students to determine answers without paper and pencil. It improves computational fluency by developing efficiency, accuracy and flexibility. Even more important than performing computational procedures or using calculators is the greater facility that students need – more than ever before – with estimation and mental mathematics activities.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always on the process of uploading GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log (DLL). As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
2nd Quarter GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log (2018 DLL)
Updated! 2nd Quarter – Week 1 Grade 5 Daily Lesson Log
(August 13 – 17, 2018)
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in ENGLISH – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in EPP – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in ESP – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in FILIPINO – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in MAPEH – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in MATHEMATICS – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log in SCIENCE – 2nd Quarter: Week 1
- Additional files to be uploaded soon. Other Grades’ DLL files are already uploaded. You may check them now.
- We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.