2019 DLL UPDATE! In this article, you will find our compiled 4th Quarter Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log (2019 DLL). We at DepEd Teachers Club aim to complete all the 4th Quarter Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log to make it available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the 4th Quarter Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log (2019 DLL) download links at the bottom of this article. If you have time, please read the article below for some background about the K-12 curriculum from the Department of Education.
Math Curriculum Guide | Contexts for Learning and Teaching
Math Curriculum Guide is based upon several key assumptions or beliefs about mathematics learning which have grown out of research and practice. These beliefs include:
- Mathematics learning is an active and constructive process
- Learners are individuals who bring a wide range of prior knowledge and experiences, and who learn via various styles and at different rates
- Learning is most likely to occur when placed in meaningful contexts and in an environment that supports exploration, risk taking and critical thinking and that nurtures positive attitudes and sustained effort.
- Learning is most effective when standards of expectation are made clear with on-going assessment and feedback.
Students are curious, active learners with individual interests, abilities and needs. They come to classrooms with varying knowledge, life experiences and backgrounds. A key component in successfully developing Math Curriculum Guide is making connections to these backgrounds and experiences. Children develop a variety of mathematical ideas before they enter school. They make sense of their environment through observations and interactions at home and in the community.
Math Curriculum Guide is embedded in everyday activities, such as playing, reading, storytelling and helping around the home. Such activities can contribute to the development of number and spatial sense in children. Problem solving and reasoning skills are fostered when children are engaged in activities such as comparing quantities, searching for patterns, sorting objects, ordering objects, creating designs, building with blocks and talking about these activities. Positive early experiences in mathematics are as critical to child development as are early literacy experiences. Students learn by attaching meaning to what they do and need to construct their own meaning of mathematics. This meaning is best developed when learners encounter mathematical experiences that proceed from the simple to the complex and from the concrete to the abstract. The use of models and a variety of pedagogical approaches can address the diversity of learning styles and developmental stages of students, and enhance the formation of sound, transferable, mathematical concepts in the Math Curriculum Guide.
Learners must be encouraged that it is acceptable to solve problems in different ways and realize that solutions may vary.At all levels, students benefit from working with a variety of materials, tools and contexts when constructing meaning about new mathematical ideas. Meaningful discussions from the Math Curriculum Guide can provide essential links among concrete, pictorial and symbolic representations of mathematics. The learning environment should value and respect the experiences and ways of thinking of all students, so that learners are comfortable taking intellectual risks, asking questions and posing conjectures. Students need to explore problem-solving situations in order to develop personal strategies and become mathematically literate.
Connections across the Math Curriculum Guide
There are many possibilities for connecting mathematical learning with the learning occurring in other subject areas. Making connections between subject areas gives students experiences with transferring knowledge and provides rich contexts in which students are able to initiate, make sense of, and extend their learnings. When connections between subject areas are made, the possibilities for transdisciplinary inquiries and deeper understanding arise. When making such connections, however, teachers must be cautious not to lose the integrity of the learning in any of the subjects.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always on the process of uploading 4th Quarter Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log (2019 DLL). As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
- 1st Quarter GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log (2018 DLL)
- 2nd Quarter GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log (2018 DLL)
- 3rd Quarter Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log (2018 DLL)
4th Quarter Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log (2019 DLL)
Update! 4th Quarter – Week 1 Grade 4 Daily Lesson Log
January 14 – 18, 2019
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in ENGLISH – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in EPP – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in ESP – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in FILIPINO – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in MAPEH – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in MATHEMATICS – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log in SCIENCE – 4th Quarter: Week 1
- Additional files to be uploaded soon. Other Grades’ DLL files are already uploaded. You may check them now.
- We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.