Good day fellow Teachers. We’ve been together for three years now. We had a lot of struggles in our beloved profession but we made it to this new school year together – supporting and sharing our knowledge for the welfare of each other. We were always there for each other as we dreamed of a smooth and productive school year. Together we withstood the challenges. And now, we have uploaded our Week 5 DLL July 1 – 5, 2019 | 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log
Thanks to all our Contributors, File Editors and Tech Volunteers who managed our website contents as well as our social media accounts selflessly without reservations. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and your collective notions.
And now as we start on another journey with new students and new challenges that are yet to come, we shall stick together as one – a solid DepEd Teachers Club.
No Teacher is left behind.
(For Dissemination Purposes)
DepEd ORDER No. 014, s. 2019
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE P5,000 NET TAKE HOME PAY FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION PERSONNEL FOR FISCAL YEAR 2019
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed guidelines for the Implementation of the P5,000 Net Take Home Pay (NTHP) relative to the issuance of Republic Act No. 11260 entitled An Act Appropriating Funds for the Operation of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines from January One to December Thirty- One, Two Thousand and Nineteen and for Other Purposes, or the General Appropriations Act (GAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019
- These guidelines provide procedures for the proper implementation and compliance with the applicable provisions of the FY 2019 GAA and the President’s Veto Message, in connection with the Automatic Payroll Deduction System Program of the Department.
- All previous Orders pertaining to the implementation of the NTHP of DepEd personnel, including, but not limited to, DepEd Order Nos. 5, s. 2018; 55; 38 and 27, s. 2017, are repealed. All other rules, regulations and issuances, which are inconsistent with these guidelines, are modified accordingly.
- This Order shall take effect immediately and remain in force, until it is repealed, amended or rescinded.
- Heads of offices and of schools are ordered to post this Order in conspicuous places within their premises.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
(Enclosure to DepEd Order No. 014 , s. 2019)
GUIDELINES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE P 5,000.00 NET TAKE HOME PAY FOR DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION PERSONNEL FOR FISCAL YEAR 2019
- The Administrative Code of 1987 expressly prohibits deductions from the salaries of government employees for services rendered, unless expressly authorized by law1. As an exception, General Appropriations Acts (GAAs) for previous years provided for authorized deductions from the salaries and benefits accruing to government employees, with required order of preference for deductions and limitation that deductions should not reduce the employee’s monthly net take home pay (NTHP) to an amount lower than the threshold stated therein. Correspondingly, the Department issued guidelines for the implementation of these provisions in the respective GAAs enacted in previous years.
- The GAA of FY 2019 (Republic Act No. [RA] 11260), incorporating the President’s Veto thereon, provides for the foregoing for the current fiscal year, but with notable differences from equivalent provisions in the FY 2018 GAA. In order to implement and comply with the applicable provisions in the FY 2019 GAA and the President’s Veto Message on the subject, ensure that teachers receive the mandated minimum monthly NTHP of P5,000, and instill discipline in contracting financial obligations from authorized entities, these guidelines are being issued.
- These guidelines shall apply to all employees of the Department, inclusive of teaching, teaching-related, and non-teaching personnel, whose salaries are paid from the Department’s appropriations for Personnel Services. Accordingly, all payroll servicing units of the Department in all governance levels shall also follow these guidelines.
III. POLICY STATEMENT
- This Order aims to provide guidelines and procedures for the payment of contributions and obligations and the implementation of the P5,000.00 NTHP, consistent with the provisions of the FY 2019 GAA and the President’s Veto Message in relation to the Automatic Payroll Deduction System (APDS) Program of the Department, which shall be governed by the following rules:
Continue Reading Here:
- DepEd ORDER No. 014, s. 2019 – IMPLEMENTATION OF THE P5,000 NET TAKE HOME PAY FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION PERSONNEL FOR FISCAL YEAR 2019
Week 5 DLL July 1 – 5, 2019 | 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log
- Additional files to be uploaded soon. Other Grades’ DLL files are already uploaded. You may check them now.
- We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
- We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.