Good day fellow Teachers. More Grade 3 PowerPoint Presentations – 1st Quarter are now available. Thanks to all our File Creators, Contributors and Files Editors for sharing these files. More files to be uploaded soon. Thank you!
>>>Good reasons to use PowerPoint.
Why should you consider using PowerPoint for your teaching and learning activities? There are many reasons but the key ones include:
- Appropriate use of PowerPoint can enhance the teaching and learning experience for both teacher and students
- It provides encouragement and support to teacher by facilitating the structuring of a presentation in a professional manner.
- By careful mixing of media, a presentation can appeal to a number of different learning styles and be made more stimulating
- The electronic file format allows distribution and modification for/by students unable to be present or who have impaired visual or auditory difficulties
- Editing of each PowerPoint file is very easy with minimal associated reprinting costs. This ease and potential immediacy of revision facilitates reflection upon, and evolution of, teaching materials by teacher whilst minimising the consequences of any revision in terms of either workload or time.
- The portability of the files, especially on USB with their large capacity, allows presentations to be given wherever the technology is available or distributed where appropriate. Presentations can also be set up to run automatically if required e.g. as demonstrations/instructions.<<<
Grade 3 PowerPoint Presentations – 1st Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 3 PowerPoint Presentations
- Araling Panlipunan 3 – Quarter 1: Week 5 – Day 1
- Araling Panlipunan 3 – Quarter 1: Week 2 – Day 1
- Araling Panlipunan 3 – Quarter 1: Week 2 – Day 2
- Araling Panlipunan 3 – Quarter 1: Week 3 – Day 1
- Aralin 7 – Manindigan Tayo Para sa Kabutihan
- Pagkakaugnay-ugnayang mga Anyong Tubig at Anyong Lupa sa Lalawigan at Rehiyon
- Populasyon Sa Aking Pamayanan
ART 3 PowerPoint Presentations
ENGLISH 3 PowerPoint Presentations
- English 3 Quarter 1: Week 6
- English 3 Quarter 1: Week 3
- English: The Little Red Hen
- English 3 Quarter 1: Week 2 – Day 5
- English 3 Quarter 1: Week 4
- English-Belling the cat
- Lesson 3: Day 2 – Asking Sentences and Telling Sentences
- Lesson 3: Day 3 – SEQUENCING EVENTS
- Lesson 3: Day 4 – Sight Words on Colors
- Lesson 3: Day 5 – STORY, CHARACTERS AND SETTING
- The Carrot Seed
- Toto the turtle guidance lesson
- Toto Turtle Takes Time to Tuck and Think
EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO (ESP) 3 PowerPoint Presentations
- ESP 3 Quarter 1: Week 5
- ESP Quarter 1: Week 2 – Day 1
- ESP Quarter 1: Week 2 – Day 2
- ESP Quarter 1: Week 2 – Day 3
- Filipino 3 Quarter 1 Week 2 – Day 1
- Filipino 3 Quarter 1 Week 3 – Day 4
- Filipino 3 Quarter 1 Week 5 – Day 1
- Filipino 3 Quarter 1 Week 7
- Filipino Aralin 1- Ako Ito
- Filipino Aralin 2 Day 1 – 4
- Filipino Aralin 4 Day 1 – 4
- Mga Bagay na Gusto Ko
HEALTH 3 PowerPoint Presentations
- Health Aralin 1
- Health Aralin 2
- Health Aralin 3
- Health Lesson 5 – MINERALS
- Health Aralin 3 Ang Bitamina ay Pampalusog
MATHEMATICS 3 PowerPoint Presentations
- Lesson 1- Visualizing Numbers up to 5 000
- Lesson 2 – Visualizing Numbers up to 10,000
- Lesson 3 Day 1 Giving the Place Value and Value of Numbers
- Lesson 4 Day 1 Reading and Writing Numbers up to 10 000
- Lesson 4 Day 2 Reading and Writing Numbers up to 10 000
- Lesson 5 Rounding Off Numbers to the Nearest Tens, Hundreds and Thousands
- Lesson 6 Comparing Numbers up to 10 000
- Lesson 7 Ordering Numbers up to 10 000
- Lesson 8 Ordinal Numbers from 1st to 100th
- Lesson 9 Recognizing Coins and Bills up to PhP1 000
- Lesson 10 Reading and Writing Money in Symbols and in Words
- Lesson 13 – Mathematics 3
- Lesson 14 Adding 3- to 4-Digit Numbers with Regrouping
- Lesson 15 – Mathematics 3
- Lesson 16 Adding 1 to 2 digit numbers mentally with or without regrouping
- Lesson 18 Solving routine problems involving addition
- Lesson 19 Solving non routine problems involving addition
- Mathematics Reading writing Numbers
- Mathematics Week 2 Day 1 – Place Value
- Mathematics Week 2 Day 2 – Place Value
- Mathematics Week 2 Day 3 – Place Value
- Multiplication Facts of 6 and 7
MTB 3 PowerPoint Presentations
- MTB 3 Quarter 1 Week 5
- MTB 3 Quarter 1 Week 6 Day 1-4
- MTB 3 Quarter 1 Week 7 Day 1 Bawat kasapi ng Pamilya May Tungkulin
- MTB 3 Quarter 1 Week 7 Day 2 Bawat kasapi ng Pamilya May Tungkulin
- MTB 3 Quarter 1 Week 7 Day 3 Bawat kasapi ng Pamilya May Tungkulin
- MTB 3 Quarter 1 Week 7 Day 4 Bawat kasapi ng Pamilya May Tungkulin
- MTB 3 Quarter 1 Week 7
MUSIC 3 PowerPoint Presentations
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 3 PowerPoint Presentations
SCIENCE 3 PowerPoint Presentations
- Characteristics of GAS – Day 1-2
- Characteristics of Liquids – Day1-4
- Is it Hot or Cold?
- Measuring the Temperature of Hot
- Science 3 Q1 Week 5 – Day 1
- Solids According to Size
- The Five Senses
- Science Week 7 Day 4 – Pagbabagong anyo ng solid patungong gas
- Science Week 7 Day 2 – Liquid to gas
IMPORTANT: HOW TO DOWLOAD FILES IN GOOGLE DRIVE
FOR MS OFFICE FILES:
1. Click on the file link in our website.
2. You will be redirected to the file location via Google Drive.
3. On the upper left side of your screen, Go to FILE menu. Click DOWNLOAD, then Select Microsoft Word for the editable file format.
FOR OTHER FILES:
1. On the upper right hand corner of your screen, look for this button to Download the file —>
If you encounter an Error while downloading the files, please Log-in to your Gmail account (Here – mail.google.com) , then try again to click the Download Link in Google Drive. Thank you.
Additional files to be uploaded soon.
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.