Good day fellow Teachers. More Grade 4 PowerPoint Presentations – 1st Quarter are now available. Thanks to all our File Creators, Contributors and Files Editors for sharing these files. More files to be uploaded soon. Thank you!
>>>How to Engage Students with PowerPoint presentations
The following techniques can be incorporated into PowerPoint presentations to increase interactivity and engagement between students and students and students and the teacher. Each technique can be projected as a separate PowerPoint slide.
Run a Slide Show as Students Arrive in the Classroom
This technique provides visual interest and can also have a series of questions students can answer as they sit waiting for the class to begin. These questions could be future texts or quizzes. Such as projecting an opening question, take a moment to reflect on ______(topic).
This can be projected at different intervals of a presentation to allow students to concentrate on, and discuss what has been presented. For example, – Think of what you know about ______(topic), list as many characteristics of _________ or write down as many words related to __________(this technique helps with recall of pertinent information).
Start with your clearest thoughts and then move on to those what are kind of questions to ask students if they have any questions so far. Do this about every 15 minutes or so. (This technique provides time for students to reflect and is also a good time for a scheduled break and for the teacher to interact with students).
If You Could Ask One Last Question—What Would it be? (This technique allows for students to think more deeply about the topic and to apply what they have learned in a question format). What is the most useful point in today’s material and how can you illustrate its use in a practical setting? (This technique can tell the instructor if the lesson is on track).<<<
Grade 4 PowerPoint Presentations – 1st Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 4 PowerPoint Presentations
ENGLISH 4 PowerPoint Presentations
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 2
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 3 (Day 1)
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 3 (Day 2)
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 3 (Day 3)
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 6 (Day 1)
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 6 (Day 2)
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 6 (Day 3)
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 6 (Day 4)
- English 4- Quarter 1 Week 6 (Day 5)
EPP 4 PowerPoint Presentations
EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO (ESP) 4 PowerPoint Presentations
- ESP Q1 Aralin 1 Lakas ng Loob Ko, Galing sa Pamilya Ko
- ESP Q1 Aralin 2 Pagiging Matiyaga Uugaliin Ko
- ESP Q1 Aralin 3 Pagkamatiisin,Kaya Kong Gawin
- ESP Y1 Aralin 5 Sa maayos na kaisipan, may tamang pagninilay
FILIPINO 4 PowerPoint Presentations
- Filipino 4 – Mga Kuwento: Yunit I – Aralin 1-5
- Filipino 4-Aralin 1 Day 6
- Filipino 4-Aralin 1 Day 7
- Filipino 4-Aralin 1 Day 8
- Filipino 4-Aralin 3- Halaga ng Paggalang sa Loob ng Tahanan – Day 1- 2
- Filipino 4 Quarter 1 Week 5 – Nakasusulat ng Balangkas
- Mga Uri ng Pangungusap
- Panghalip Pamatlig
- Panghalip Panao
ART 4 PowerPoint Presentations
- Arts Yunit 1 Aralin 6
- Arts Yunit 1 Aralin 1 Landscape ng Pamayanang Kultural
- Arts Yunit 1 Aralin 2 Pagguhit ng mga Disenyo sa Kultural na Pamayanan sa Visayas
- SINING 4 – Week 5
MUSIC 4 PowerPoint Presentations
MATHEMATICS 4 PowerPoint Presentations
- MATH- Lesson 1 Visualizing Numbers up to 100 000
- MATH Q1 Lesson 2 Visualizing Numbers up to 100 000 with Emphasis on Numbers 50 001 to 100 000
- MATH Q1 Lesson 3 Place Value and Value of a Digit in Numbers up to 100 000
- MATH Q1 Lesson 4 Reading and Writing Numbers up to 100 000
- MATH Q1 Lesson 5 Rounding Numbers to the Nearest Thousands and Ten Thousands
- MATH Q1 Lesson 6 Comparing Numbers up to 100 000 Using Relational Symbols
- MATH Q1 Lesson 7 Ordering Numbers up to 100 000
- MATH Q1 Lesson 8 Multiplying Numbers up to Three Digits by Numbers
- MATH Q1 Lesson 9 Multiplying Numbers up to Three Digits by Numbers
- MATH Q1 Lesson 10 Estimating the Products of 3- to 4- Digit Numbers
- MATH Q1 Lesson 13 Solving Routine and Non-routine Word Problems
- MATH Q1 Lesson 15 Creating Problems Involving Multiplication
- MATH Q1 Lesson 18 Dividing 3 to 4 Digit Numbers by 10,100 or 1000
- MATH Q1 Lesson 20 Estimating the Quotient of 3-to 4-Digit Dividends
SCIENCE 4 PowerPoint Presentations
- Lesson 1 Materials that Absorb Water
- Lesson 2 – Materials that Float and Sink
- Lesson 4 – Diseases Sickness Resulting from Exposure to Decaying Materials
- Lesson 10 Day 1 Changes in Solid Materials
- Lesson 10 Day 2 Changes in Solid Materials
- Lesson 10 Day 3 Changes in Solid Materials
- Lesson 10 Day 4 Changes in Solid Materials
- Lesson 10 Day 5 Changes in Solid Materials
- Lesson 11 Solid When Exposed to Different Temperature
IMPORTANT: HOW TO DOWLOAD FILES IN GOOGLE DRIVE
FOR MS OFFICE FILES:
1. Click on the file link in our website.
2. You will be redirected to the file location via Google Drive.
3. On the upper left side of your screen, Go to FILE menu. Click DOWNLOAD, then Select Microsoft Word for the editable file format.
FOR OTHER FILES:
1. On the upper right hand corner of your screen, look for this button to Download the file —>
If you encounter an Error while downloading the files, please Log-in to your Gmail account (Here – mail.google.com) , then try again to click the Download Link in Google Drive. Thank you.
Additional files to be uploaded soon.
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.
One thought on “Grade 4 PowerPoint Presentations – 1st Quarter”
Thanks po sir and ma’am.You lightened our work. May God bless you more