Summative Tests may be seen as assessment of learning, which occurs at the end of a particular unit. This form of assessment usually occurs toward the end of a period of learning in order to describe the standard reached by the learner. Often, this takes place in order for appropriate decisions about future learning or job suitability to be made. Judgments derived from summative tests are usually for the benefit of people other than the learner (UNESCO-TLSF)
Summative Assessment measures whether learners have met the content and performance standards. Teachers must use methods to measure student learning that have been deliberately designed to assess how well students have learned and are able to apply their learning in different contexts. The results of summative tests are recorded and used to report on the learners’ achievement. Primarily, the results ofsummative tests are reported to the learners and their parents/guardians. In addition, these are reported to principals/school heads, teachers who will receive the child in the next grade level, and guidance teachers who should help students cope with challenges they experience in school.
What is assessed in the classroom?
Assessment in the classroom is aimed at helping students perform well in relation to the learning standards. Learning standards comprise content standards, performance standards, and learning competencies that are outlined in the curriculum.
- Content Standards identify and set the essential knowledge and understanding that should be learned. They cover a specified scope of sequential topics within each learning strand, domain, theme, or component. Content standards answer the question, “What should the learners know?”
- Performance standards describe the abilities and skins that learners are expected to demonstrate in relation to the content standards and integration of 21st century skills. The integration of knowledge, understanding, and skills is expressed through creation, innovation, and adding value to produce/ performance during independent work or in collaboration with others. Performance standards answer the following questions:
- “What can learners do with what they know?”
- How well must learners do their work?”
- “How well do learners use their learning or understanding in different situations?”
- “How do learners apply their learning or understanding in real-life contexts?”
- “What tools and measures should learners use to demonstrate what they know?
- Learning competencies refer to the knowledge, understanding, skills, and attitudes that students need to demonstrate in every lesson and/or learning activity.
- Concept Development. The learning standards in the curriculum reflect progressions of concept development The cognitive Process Dimensions adapted from Anderson and Krathwohl (2001) may be a good way to operationalize these progressions. It provides a scheme for classifying educational goals, objectives, and standards. It also defines a broad range of cognitive processes from basic to complex.
Source: Department of Education
We are always on the process of uploading summative tests. As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
1st Quarter All Subjects Summative Tests | Download Links FIXED!
GRADE 1 – 1st Quarter Summative Tests
- Grade 1 Summative Test in ALL SUBJECTS – 1st Quarter No. 1
- Grade 1 Summative Test in ALL SUBJECTS – 1st Quarter No. 2
- Grade 1 Summative Test in ALL SUBJECTS – 1st Quarter No. 3
- Grade 1 Summative Test in ALL SUBJECTS – 1st Quarter No. 4
GRADE 2 – 1st Quarter Summative Tests
- Grade 2 Summative Test in ALL SUBJECTS – 1st Quarter No. 1
- Grade 2 Summative Test in ALL SUBJECTS – 1st Quarter No. 2 – version 1
- Grade 2 Summative Test in ALL SUBJECTS – 1st Quarter No. 2 – version 2
GRADE 3 – 1st Quarter Summative Tests
- Grade 3 Summative Test in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 1st Quarter
- Grade 3 Summative Test in ENGLISH – 1st Quarter
- Grade 3 Summative Test in MATH – 1st Quarter
- Grade 3 Summative Test in MTB – 1st Quarter
- Grade 3 Summative Test in SCIENCE – 1st Quarter
GRADE 4 – 1st Quarter Summative Tests
- Grade 4 Summative Test in _EPP – 1st Quarter No. 1
- Grade 4 Summative Test in FILIPINO – 1st Quarter No. 2
- Grade 4 Summative Test in FILIPINO – 1st Quarter No. 3
- Grade 4 Summative Test in ENGLISH – 1st Quarter No. 4
GRADE 6 – 1st Quarter Summative Tests
- Grade 6 Summative Test in ENGLISH – 1st Quarter No. 1
- Grade 6 Summative Test in MATH – 1st Quarter No. 1
- Grade 6 Summative Test in TLE – 1st Quarter No. 1
- Grade 6 Summative Test in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 1st Quarter No. 2
- Grade 6 Summative Test in ART – 1st Quarter No. 2
- Grade 6 Summative Test in ENGLISH – 1st Quarter No. 2
- Grade 6 Summative Test in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 1st Quarter No. 3
- Grade 6 Summative Test in HEALTH – 1st Quarter
- Grade 6 Summative Test in SCIENCE – 1st Quarter
MORE! DepEd Club Summative Tests Compilation
IMPORTANT: HOW TO DOWLOAD FILES IN GOOGLE DRIVE
FOR MS OFFICE FILES:
1. Click on the file link in our website.
2. You will be redirected to the file location via Google Drive.
3. On the upper left side of your screen, Go to FILE menu. Click DOWNLOAD, then Select Microsoft Word for the editable file format.
FOR OTHER FILES:
1. On the upper right hand corner of your screen, look for the Down Arrow Download Button just as below:
If you encounter an Error while downloading the files, please Log-in to your Gmail account (Here – mail.google.com) , then try again to click the Download Link in Google Drive. Thank you.
Additional files to be uploaded soon.
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES