In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 7 Teachers Guide. We aim to complete all the GRADE 7 Teachers Guide to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the GRADE 7 Teachers Guide download links at the bottom of this article. If you have time, please read the article below for additional background about the K-12 curriculum.
MATHEMATICS BRIEF COURSE DESCRIPTION
Mathematics from K-10 is a skills subject. By itself, it is all about quantities, shapes and figures, functions, logic, and reasoning. Mathematics is also a tool of science and a language complete with its own notations and symbols and “grammar” rules, with which concepts and ideas are effectively expressed.
The contents of mathematics include Numbers and Number Sense, Measurement, Geometry, Patterns & Algebra and Statistics and Probability.
Numbers and Number Sense as a strand include concepts of numbers, properties, operations, estimation, and their applications.
Measurement as a strand includes the use of numbers and measures to describe, understand, and compare mathematical and concrete objects. It focuses on attributes such as length, mass and weight, capacity, time, money, and temperature, as well as applications involving perimeter, area, surface area, volume, and angle measure.
Geometry as a strand includes properties of two-and three-dimensional figures and their relationships, spatial visualization, reasoning, and geometric modeling and proofs.
Patterns and Algebra as a strand studies patterns, relationships, and changes among shapes and quantities. It includes the use of algebraic notations and symbols, equations, and most importantly, functions, to represent and analyze relationships.
Statistics and Probability as a strand is all about developing skills in collecting and organizing data using charts, tables, and graphs; understanding, analyzing and interpreting data; dealing with uncertainty; and making predictions about outcomes.
The K to 10 Mathematics Curriculum provides a solid foundation for Mathematics at Grades 11 to 12. More importantly, it provides necessary concepts and life skills needed by Filipino learners as they proceed to the next stage in their life as learners and as citizens of the Philippines.
Source: Department of Education
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 7 Teachers Guide. As requested, here are the file
links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Available GRADE 7 Teachers Guide for Download
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 1
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 2
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 3
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 4
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 5
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 6
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 7
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 8
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 9
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 10
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 11
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 12
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 13
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 14
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 15
- TG_ESP7_MODYUL 16
ESP MODULE DESCRIPTIONS
- Modyul 1: Mga Angkop At Inaasahang Kakayahan At Kilos Sa Panahon Ng Pagdadalaga /Pagbibinata
- Modyul 2: Talento mo, Tuklasin, Kilalanin aT Paunlarin
- Modyul 3: Pagpapaunlad Ng Mga Hilig
- Modyul 4: Ang Aking Tungkulin Bilang Kabataan
- Modyul 5: Isip At Kilos-Loob
- Modyul 6: Kaugnayan Ng konsiyensiya Sa Likas Na Batas-Moral
- Modyul 7: Kalayaan
- Modyul 8: Ang Dignidad Ng Tao
- Modyul 9: Kaugnayan Ng Pagpapahalaga at Birtud
- Modyul 10: Hirarkiya Ng Pagpapahalaga
- Modyul 11: Mga Panloob na Salik na Nakaiimpluwensiya sa Paghubog ng mga Pagpapahalaga
- Modyul 12: Mga Panlabas na Salik na Nakaiimpluwensiya sa Paghubog ng mga Pagpapahalaga
- Modyul 13: Mangarap Ka!
- Modyul 14: Ang Kahalagahan Ng Mabuting Pagpapasya Sa Uri Ng Buhay
- Modyul 15: Mga Pansariling Salik sa Pagpili ng Kursong Akademiko o Teknikal-Bokasyonal o Negosyo
- Modyul 16: Halaga Ng Pag-aaral Para Sa Pagnenegosyo O Paghahanapbuhay!