Week 7 – 3rd Quarter Daily Lesson Log (December 10 – 14, 2018) | Weekly DLL are now available.
In the past academic years, we shared Daily Lesson Logs and other files submitted by our Contributors that are proofread and formatted by our File Editors. Let’s welcome this new and progressive school year of collaboration and support!
We are always on the process of uploading new and updated K-12 Daily Lesson Logs weekly.
For K-6, we are almost complete in uploading Daily Lesson Logs. Yet, we will keep on uploading new versions of DLL’s every week. Also, some DLL’s may be incomplete in some higher grade levels but rest assured, we will be uploading the additional DLL’s soon. Some DLL’s are still on the process of editing and formatting. Please take time to visit our website from time to time for new and unannounced K-12 Daily Lesson Logs.
We are always thankful to our Contributors, Editors and Tech Volunteers. They are the foundation of DepEd Teachers Club. We are always grateful to them and we ask for your continued support.
All of these files can be downloaded for FREE via Google Drive.
Please keep on Sharing and Liking our contributions until all of our fellow teachers all around the country would benefit from these works too. May more blessings come upon us all. Thank you.
Teachers Guide: Teaching Strategies for a Global-Ready Teacher
All learners — whether adult or child — acquire the attitudes, skills and knowledge needed for global competence over time and in learning environments that utilize inquiry and developmental approaches.
To ensure students are prepared to effectively innovate, compete, collaborate, communicate and address complex issues in a global society, teachers must themselves be global-ready and demonstrate expert teaching strategies and leadership in three domains of instructional practice:
- Continually developing understanding of and applications for inquiry-based pedagogical approaches.
- Integrating global content into curriculum.
- Utilizing next-generation technologies in curriculum practices.
In addition, global-ready teachers represent global competence characteristics across four learning and instructional pillars:
- Understanding applications of learning theory, innovative uses of digital tools to support learning and the importance of incorporating global contexts and perspectives into classroom instruction.
- Investigating, designing and synthesizing innovative curriculum, technology tools and best practices from diverse sources to implement and integrate global content into classroom instruction.
- Connecting and collaborating with peers in professional learning communities to advance the field of global education.
- Integrating global attitudes, skills, teaching strategies and knowledge into curriculum, instruction and assessment.
The Teachers Guide: Teaching Strategies for a Global-Ready Teacher is intended to serve as a dynamic planning document for the professional growth of global educators. The standards and indicators established in the framework will guide and inform the design of rubrics, observation tools and self-assessments to outline the developmental stages of distinguished global educators.
The framework is divided among the three domains of practice: pedagogy, content and technology. Each domain includes two standards that outline expertise and leadership characteristics global-ready teachers should demonstrate. Each standard is defined by indicators that identify the attitudes, skills, teaching strategies and knowledge needed for global competence
Global-Ready Teacher Competency Standards
- Expertise standards in the pedagogy, content and technology domains of practice relate to the mastery, proficiency and capability of global-ready teachers to create effective learning environments that integrate planning, assessment and instructional strategies for global learning.
- Leadership standards in the pedagogy, content and technology domains of practice relate to active and ongoing professional learning and collaboration. Global-ready teachers cultivate new knowledge and collaborate with professional colleagues by supporting, sharing, leading and promoting global education.
Global-Ready Teacher Competency Indicators
- Attitude indicators include the dispositions, mental habits and moral orientations that influence the actions of teachers in delivering effective global learning.
- Skills indicators include specific actions teachers take in learning environments to promote effective global learning.
- Knowledge indicators include the understanding and expertise developed through teachers’ experiences, collaborations, education and research that are necessary for effective practices in global education
The teacher demonstrates and models expert teaching strategies in inquiry- and design-based learning theories and practices that build learners’ knowledge, creativity, innovation, critical thinking, perspective-taking and problem-solving skills through consistent implementation of global projects.
The teacher values:
- Risk taking in order to establish an innovative global learning environment.
- Encouraging learners to take the lead during project-based investigations.
- Promoting development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills in global education learners.
- Providing inquiry- and design-based global learning experiences for learners.
- Showing respect for diversity in ideas, perspectives, learning styles, approaches to problem-solving and cultures of individual learners.
The teacher demonstrates knowledge of global content, curriculum and instructional practices that cultivate new knowledge through ongoing interdisciplinary global investigations.
The teacher values:
- Being open and responsive to the realization that content knowledge is constantly changing, and he/she stays informed about new curriculum and instructional practices in global education.
- Participating in learning opportunities about inquiry-based learning and the integration of global themes into standards-based curricula.
- Investigating multiple perspectives of global education within the discipline by building a repertoire of content knowledge, authentic assessment methods and instructional strategies.
- Collaborations with colleagues across disciplines and grade levels that contribute to a comprehensive, interdisciplinary global curriculum and effective classroom applications.
- Application of global concepts in the classroom which build learners’ understanding of different cultures and global citizenship.
The teacher is confident in experimenting with and consistently integrating next-generation technology throughout teaching and learning processes that build learners’ global content knowledge, communication and media literacy skills.
The teacher values:
- Learning and researching effective technology tools for global learning.
- Experimenting and taking risks with technology in his/her classrooms to improve learner interactions and learning.
- Allowing learners to experiment with new technologies and take the lead in global projects.
- Extending projects to incorporate new technologies that support learners’ public presentation skills to share their knowledge.
- Integrating media and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) literacy skills development into standards-based curricula.
- Organizing his/her classroom to incorporate learner investigations and presentations using new technologies.
- Using innovative communicative technologies to ensure global collaborations with other classrooms.
- Designing and implementing lesson plans in which technology promotes learners’ understanding of different cultures.
- Applying new technologies in the classroom to promote learners’ understanding of global issues and connections to other classrooms
To help our fellow teachers, K-12 Daily Lesson Log (DLL) files are now available for FREE. You can download the files easily. No Adfly, safer and faster.
Just follow the links. May God bless us all!
Week 7 – 3rd Quarter Daily Lesson Log
December 10 – 14, 2018 | Weekly DLL
Update! KINDERGARTEN Daily Lesson Log
Update! GRADE 1 Daily Lesson Log
Update! GRADE 2 Daily Lesson Log
Update! GRADE 3 Daily Lesson Log
Update! GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log
Update! GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log
Update! GRADE 6 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 7 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 8 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 9 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 10 Daily Lesson Log
SHS Daily Lesson Log