Update on the Department of Education National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel for School Year 2019-2020
Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
DepEd Memorandum No. 50 , s. 2019
2 6 APR 2019
DEPED NATIONAL UNIFORMS FOR TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING PERSONNEL FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2019-2020
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) has issued Budget Circular No. 2019- 7 dated March 26, 2019 entitled Release of Funds for the Second Quarter of FY 2019 which includes the Grant of Uniform/ Clothing Allowance (U / CA) to Civilian Government Personnel on April 2019.
- In view of this, the Department of Education (DepEd) announces that the National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel for School Year (SY) 2019-2020 shall remain the same as that of SY 2016-2017.
- The prescribed official uniform designs are stipulated m the DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 84, s. 2016 entitled Additional Guidelines on the DepEd National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel.
- The annual clothing and uniform allowance in the amount of Six Thousand Pesos (P6,000) shall be released to all personnel, subject to existing accounting and auditing rules and regulations, and upon the release of the Notice of Cash Allocation from DBM.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
ANNALYN M. SEVILLA
DepEd Memorandum (No. 84, s. 2016)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index
under the following subjects:
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- DepEd MEMORANDUM No. 50 , s. 2019
- Released: April 26, 2019