In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 5 Teachers Guide. We aim to complete all the GRADE 5 Teachers Guide to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the GRADE 5 Teachers Guide download links at the bottom of this article. If you have time, please read the article below for additional background about the K-12 curriculum.
———- CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF MATHEMATICS EDUCATION
Mathematics is one subject that pervades life at any age and in any circumstance. Thus, its value goes beyond the classroom and the school. Mathematics as a school subject, therefore, must be learned comprehensively and with much depth.
The twin goals of mathematics in the basic education levels, K-10, are Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
Critical thinking, according to Scriven and Paul (1987) is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
On the other hand, according to Polya (1945 & 1962), mathematical problem solving is finding a way around a difficulty, around an obstacle, and finding a solution to a problem that is unknown.
These two goals are to be achieved with an organized and rigorous curriculum content, a well-defined set of high-level skills and processes, desirable values and attitudes, and appropriate tools, taking into account the different contexts of Filipino learners.
There are five content areas in the curriculum, as adopted from the framework prepared by MATHTED & SEI (2010): Numbers and Number Sense, Measurement, Geometry, Patterns and Algebra, and Probability and Statistics.
The specific skills and processes to be developed are: knowing and understanding; estimating, computing and solving; visualizing and modeling; representing and communicating; conjecturing, reasoning, proving and decision-making; and applying and connecting.
The following values and attitudes are to be honed as well: accuracy, creativity, objectivity, perseverance, and productivity.
We recognize that the use of appropriate tools is necessary in teaching mathematics. These include: manipulative objects, measuring devices, calculators and computers, smart phones and tablet PCs, and the Internet.
We define context as a locale, situation, or set of conditions of Filipino learners that may influence their study and use of mathematics to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills. Contexts refer to beliefs, environment, language and culture that include traditions and practices, as well as the learner’s prior knowledge and experiences
Source: Department of Education
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 5 Teachers Guide. As requested, here are the file
links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Available GRADE 5 Teachers Guide for Download
Grade 5 Teachers Guide – 2nd Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in ARALING PANLIPUNAN –1ST & 2ND Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in ESP –2ND Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in FILIPINO –2ND Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in SCIENCE –2ND Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in ARALING PANLIPUNAN
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in EPP_ICT
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in EPP-Agri
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in EPP-HE
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in EPP-INDUSTRIAL ARTS
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in ESP
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in FILIPINO – 1st Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in MAPEH – 1st Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teacher’s Guide in SCIENCE – 1st Quarter
– 3RD QUARTER
- Antas ng Katayuan ng mga Pilipino
- Bahaging Ginagampanan ng Kababaihan sa Lipunan
- Pagbabago Sa Lipunan Sa Ilalim ng Pamahalaang Kolonyal
- Pagbabago sa Panahanan ng mga Pilipino sa Panahon ng Español
- Pagpupunyaging Katutubong Pangkat na Mapanatiliang Kalayaan sa Kolonyal
- Pamahalaang Lokal
- Pamahalaang Sentral
-3RD QUARTER: HOME ECONOMICS
- Tungkulin sa Sarili sa Panahon ng Pagdadalaga o Pagbibinata
- Pagbabagong pisikal sa panahon ng Pagdadalaga at Pagbibinata
- Pagsasaayos ng Sirang Kasuotan
- Pangangalaga sa Sariling Kasuotan
- Iba’t Ibang Paraan ng Pag-aayos ng Tahanan, mga Kagamitan at Kasangkapan
- Pag-aayos ng Tahanan
- Mga Palamuti sa Tahanan
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3 W1)
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3 W2)
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3 W3-W4)
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3-W5-D1)
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3-W5-D3)
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3-W5-D5)
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3 W7-W8)
- TG_ENGLISH 5 (Q3 W9-W10)
– 3RD QUARTER:
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W1)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W2)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W3)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W4)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W5)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W6)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W8)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W9)
- TG_FILIPINO 5 (Q3_W10)
– 3RD QUARTER
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W1)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W2)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W3)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W4)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W5)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W6)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W7)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W8)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W9)
- TG_ESP 5 (Q3_W10)
– 3RD QUARTER
- Lesson 56: Visualizing Percent and Its Relationship to Fractions, Ratios and Decimal Numbers Using Models
- Lesson 57: Defining Percentage, Rate or Percent, and Base
- Lesson 58: Identify the Base, Percentage, and Rate in the Problem
- Lesson 59: Finding the Percentage in a Given Problem
- Lesson 60: Solving Routine and Non-routine Problems Involving Percentage Using Appropriate Strategies and Tools
- Lesson 61: Creating Problems Involving Percentage with Reasonable Answers
- Lesson 62.Visualizing, Naming and Describing Polygons with 5 or More Sided Polygons
- Lesson 63.Describing and Comparing Properties of Polygons ( Regular and Irregular Polygons )
- Lesson 64.Drawing Polygons with 5 or More Sides
- Lesson 65: Visualizing Congruent Polygons
- Lesson 66: Visualizing and describing a circle.
- Lesson 67: Identifying terms related to a circle.
- Lesson: 68 Drawing of circles with different radii using a compass
- Lesson: 69 Visualizing and describing solid figures
- Lesson: 70 Making models of different solid figures: cube, prism, pyramid, cylinder, cone, and sphere using plane figure.
- Lesson 71 :Formulating the Rule in Finding the Next Term in a Sequence
- Lesson 72 :Using Different Strategies ( Looking for a Pattern, Working Backwards, etc ) to Solve for the Unknown in Simple Equations Involving One or More Operations on Whole Numbers and Fraction
- LESSON 73 MEASURES TIME USING A 12-HOUR AND 24-HOUR CLOCK
- Lesson 74: Calculating Time in the Different World Time Zones in Relation to the Philippines
- LESSON 75 SOLVES PROBLEMS INVOLVING TIME
- Lesson 76: Visualizing the Circumference of a Circle
- Lesson 77: Measuring the Circumference of a Circle Using Appropriate Tools
- Lesson 78: Deriving a Formula in Finding the Circumference of a Circle
- Lesson 79: Finding the Circumference of a Circle
- Lesson 80: Solving Routine and Non- Routine problems Involving Circumference of a Circle
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in MUSIC – 4TH Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in ARTS – 4TH Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in PE – 4TH Quarter
- GRADE 5 Teachers Guide in HEALTH – 4TH Quarter
3RD QUARTER: Force and Motion
- S5FE- IIIa-1: Describing the Motion of an Object by Tracing and Measuring its Change in Position (distance travelled) over a Period of Time.
- S5FE- IIIb-2: Using Appropriate Measuring Tools and Correct Standard Units in Measuring Time and Distance of Objects in Motion.
- S5FE-IIIc-3: Conductors of Heat and Electricity
- S5FE-IIId-4: Effects of Heat and Electricity
- S5FE-IIIe-5: Ability of the Materials to Block, Absorb or Transmit Light to Its Use
- S5FE-IIIf-6: What is Static Electricity?
- S5FE-IIIh-8: Electromagnet
- S5FE-III i-j-9: Electricity and Magnetism