In order to make it much easier for teachers to secure the necessary high-quality learning materials to improve instruction, increase student success, and support them in their instructional practices to become better teachers, we have uploaded the compiled GRADE 5 Learners Materials – 4th Quarter | Learning Materials.
Importance of high-quality learning materials
It is commonly acknowledged that textbooks and other learning and teaching materials play an essential role in boosting the standard of instruction and raising student achievement. High levels of parent inadequate education, a lack of reading materials in homes, big class numbers, inexperienced or incompetent teachers, a lack of instructional time, and these issues may all be overcome by providing students with high-quality learning materials.
Books, other learning resources, open educational resources, and technology that is inclusive, conducive to learning, learner-friendly, context-specific, cost-effective, and available to all learners—children, youth, and adults—should be included in institutions’ and programs’ resources.
Textbooks are the most obvious components of a curriculum and are frequently seen as the primary script that determines how teaching and learning take place. Four primary processes are involved in the creation and production of high-quality textbooks: development (based on curriculum frameworks), procurement systems (public or private sector, authorized textbooks list), distribution and access (arrival in schools, issuance to students), and storage and conservation.
The guides for teachers help them in their instructional strategies. Effective teachers’ guides should: provide expertise and assistance to help understand and implement lesson plans; strengthen educational knowledge; give guidance on the execution and comprehension of pertinent pedagogical activities; present options and freedom of choice; and encourage teachers to reflect frequently.
Books, periodicals, pamphlets, and other items produced in instructional languages that represent regional cultures and issues are examples of supplemental learning resources. As a result, they are essential for achieving successful literacy outcomes because they enhance instruction, include students in multidimensional learning, and develop their knowledge-application skills. Investing in school libraries and reading materials has been linked to higher student accomplishment in lower grades, according to studies, even more so than providing textbooks.
For teachers and learners alike, multimedia and digital materials represent an increasing source of information. The technological gap between low- and high-income groups may be bridged by expanding access to information and communication technology in schools, according to a number of studies. Traditional textbook techniques have been put to the test by the digital age. Textbooks need to promote collaborative and interactive teaching techniques and require more regular updates.
Grade 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials – 4th Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- AP5_Q4_Module 1 – Salik sa Pag-usbong ng Nasyonalismo
- AP5_Q4_Module 2 – Pananaw at Paniniwala ng mga Sultanato sa Pagpanatili ng Kalayaan
- AP5_Q4_Module 3 – Partisipasyon ng Iba’t Ibang Rehiyon at Sektor (Katutubo at Kababaihan) sa Pakikibaka ng Bayan
- AP5_Q4_Module 4 – Ang Kahalagahan ng Iba’t Ibang Rehiyon at Sektor sa Pagsulong ng Kamalayang Pambansa
ARTS 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 1 – Mga Kagamitan sa Paggawa ng 3 Dimensyonal Craft
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 2 – Ang Gumagalaw na Sining
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 3 – 3D o Three-Dimension Art
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 4 – Sining Pangkabuhayan
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 5 – Paggawa ng Mobile Art
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 6 – Kabuhayan Mula sa Sining Paggawa ng Paper Beads
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 7 – Takang Papel
- ARTS5_Q4_Module 8 – Paggawa ng Paper Beads
EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- ESP5_Q4_Module 1 – Pagmamahal sa Kapwa
- ESP5_Q4_Module 2 – Pakikiisa sa Pagdarasal para sa Kabutihan ng Lahat
- ESP5_Q4_Module 3 – Pagkalinga at Pagtulong sa Kapwa
- ESP5_Q4_Module 4 – Pagpapasalamat sa Diyos
ENGLISH 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- English5_Q4_Module 1 – Analyzing Visual and Multimedia Elements
- English5_Q4_Module 2 Lesson 1 – Writing Paragraphs Showing Cause and Effect
- English5_Q4_Module 2 Lesson 2 – Writing Paragraphs Showing Comparison and Contrast
- English5_Q4_Module 2 Lesson 3 – Writing Paragraphs Showing Problem- Solution Relationships
- English5_Q4_Module 3 – Writing a Three-paragraph Feature Article
FILIPINO 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- FIL5_Q4_Module 1 – Solusyon sa Naobserbahang Suliranin at Paggawa ng Dayagram ng Ugnayang Sanhi at Bunga
- FIL5_Q4_Module 2 – Gamit ng Iba’t Ibang Uri ng Pangungusap
- FIL5_Q4_Module 3 – Pagtukoy sa Paniniwala ng May-Akda ng Teksto sa Isang Isyu
- FIL5_Q4_Module 4 – Paghahambing ng Iba’t ibang Dokumentaryo at Pagbibigay ng Lagom
- FIL5_Q4_Module 5 – Nakasusulat ng Iskrip para sa Radio Broadcasting at Teleradyo
- FIL5_Q4_Module 6 – Pagtatanong Tungkol sa Impormasyong Inilahad sa Dayagram, Tsart, at Mapa Mula sa Aklat na Pinili Batay sa Interes
HEALTH 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- HEALTH5_Q4_Module 1 – Pangunang Lunas
- HEALTH5_Q4_Module 2 – Panuntunan sa Pagbibigay ng Pangunang Lunas
MATHEMATICS 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- MATH5_Q4_Module 1 – Finding the Area of a Circle
- MATH5_Q4_Module 2 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Word Problems Involving Area of a Circle
- MATH5_Q4_Module 3 – Visualizing the Volume of a Cube and a Rectangular Prism
- MATH5_Q4_Module 4 – Naming the Appropriate Unit of Measure Used For Measuring the Volume of a Cube and a Rectangle Prism
- MATH5_Q4_Module 5 – Converting Units of Measurement in Volume
- MATH5_Q4_Module 6 – Finding the Volume of a Given Cube and a Rectangular Prism and Using cm3 and m3
- MATH5_Q4_Module 7 – Estimating and Using Appropriate Units of Measure for Volume
- MATH5_Q4_Module 8 – Solving Routine and Non-routine Problems Involving Volume of a Cube and a Rectangular Prism
- MATH5_Q4_Module 9 – Reading and Measuring Temperature Using Thermometer in Degree Celsius
- MATH5_Q4_Module 10 – Solves routine and non-routine problems involving temperature in real life situations
- MATH5_Q4_Module 11 – Organizing Data in Tabular Form and Presenting them in a Line Graph Title
- MATH5_Q4_Module 12 – Interpreting Data Presented in Different Kinds of Line Graphs
- MATH5_Q4_Module 13 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Problems Using Data Presented in a Line Graph
- MATH5_Q4_Module 14 – Drawing Inferences Based on the Data Presented in a Line Graph
- MATH5_Q4_Module 15 – Describing Experimental Probability
- MATH5_Q4_Module 16 – Performing Experimental Probability and Records Results by Listing
- MATH5_Q4_Module 17 – Analyzing Data Obtained from Chance Using Experiments
- MATH5_Q4_Module 18 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Problems on Experimental Probability
MUSIC 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 1 – Antas ng Daynamiks
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 2 – Ang Mga Tempo
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 3 – Ang Tekstura ng Musika
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 4 – Round Song at Partner Song
- MUSIC5_Q4_Module 5 – Paggamit ng Triyada Mayor
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
SCIENCE 5 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Science5_Q4_Module 1 – How Rocks Turn into Soil
- Science5_Q4_Module 2 – The Process That Shape Earth’s Surface
- Science5_Q4_Module 3 – Weather Disturbances
- Science5_Q4_Module 4 – Phases of the Moon-Its Characteristics
- Science5_Q4_Module 5 – The Stars and Constellations
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. Please Share.
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials
4th Quarter – PowerPoint Presentations
4th Quarter – Periodical Tests
How to Download Files from Google Drive & Google Docs
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.