In order to make it easier for teachers to compile the learning resources they need to advance their understanding of the subject matter, provide direction on how to carry out and understand important instructional tasks to enhance student learning, we have uploaded the compiled GRADE 6 Learners Materials – 4th Quarter | Learning Materials.
Importance of accessible learning materials
According to studies, textbooks and other learning tools like workbooks and exercise books can improve student learning. The availability of instructional resources and having teachers who are well-trained, organized, under supervision, and motivated are the two factors that consistently improve student performance.
Textbooks are the most cost-effective educational input on student success since supplying them is less expensive than educating and inspiring teachers. Numerous research have shown a link between textbooks and improved academic performance.
There are strong positive relationships between students’ exam performance in reading and arithmetic subjects and their access to textbooks. However, for educational resources to improve learning, a number of requirements must be satisfied. Learning materials must be consistently utilized in class, written in a language that both students and teachers can understand, and enhance teacher-learner interaction in order to be effective.
Potential biases resulting from neglected factors, such as teacher qualifications or school facilities, which may affect both textbook accessibility and academic outcomes. They distinguish between the effects of textbook ownership and sharing on learning outcomes, finding that textbook sharing has an effect exclusively on students from affluent socioeconomic backgrounds.
The definition, design, creation, development, production, distribution, storage, and classroom use of all learning resources must be carefully studied in order to ensure quality learning for all users.
The difficulties of inadequate supply, subpar quality, and inefficient use of educational resources continue to exist in many nations. At all phases of the creation and distribution of learning materials, equity and inclusion must be addressed as important problems.
Accessibility, affordability, and supply. Accessibility is defined as the degree to which a person or a group is able to obtain and use these tools, either freely or at an affordable price. A minimum of one textbook per three pupils and, at the elementary level, enough reading materials to ensure that each kid has access to at least one new book each week are deemed adequate supplies. Because learning resources frequently suffer from severe financial shortages initially, lowering their price is essential to increasing accessibility.
Grade 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials – 4th Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- AP6_Q4_Module 1 – Mga Suliranin at Hamon sa Ilalim ng Batas Militar
- AP6_Q4_Module 2 – Pagkilos at Pagtugon ng mga Pilipino na Nagbigay-daan sa Pagwawakas ng Batas Militar
- AP6_Q4_Module 3 – Pagtatanggol at Pagpapanatili sa Karapatang Pantao at Demokratikong Pamamahala
- AP6_Q4_Module 4 – Mga Pangunahing Suliranin at Hamong Kinaharap ng mga Pilipino mula 1986 Hanggang sa Kasalukuyan
- AP6_Q4_Module 5 – Mga Patakaran, Programa at Kontribusyon ng Bawat Pangulo Tungo sa Pag-unlad ng Bansa
- AP6_Q4_Module 6 – Mga Kontemporaryong Isyu ng Lipunan
- AP6_Q4_Module 7 – Gampanin ng Pamahalaan at Mamamayan sa Pagkamit ng Kaunlaran
ARTS 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 1 – Design Principles and Elements Relates to Everyday Objects
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 2 – Package Product Design
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 3 – Manifests Understanding of Concepts on the Use of Software
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 4 – Utilizing Art Skills in Using New Technologies
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 5 – 3-D Digitally-Enhanced Product Design for a Paper Bag
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 6 – Elements, Principles and Processes of Art Applied Using Technology
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 8 – Concept on the Use of the Software
- ARTS6_Q4_Module 9 – The Use of New Media in Creating Audio-Video Art and Product Design
EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- ESP6_Q4_Module 1 – Ispiritwalidad- Nagpapaunlad ng Pagkatao
- ESP6_Q4_Module 2 – Ispiritwalidad- Nagdadala ng Positibong Pananaw, Pag-asa, at Pagmamahal sa Diyos at Kapwa
- Islamic Values Education VI
ENGLISH 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- English6_Q4_Module 1 – Compose Clear and Coherent Sentences Using Grammatical Structures- Simple Tenses of the Verb
- English6_Q4_Module 2 – Compose Clear and Coherent Sentences Using the Perfect Tenses of Verbs
- English6_Q4_Module 3 – Composing Clear and Coherent Sentences Using Past, Present and Future Progressive Tenses of the Verb
- English6_Q4_Module 4 – Compose Clear and Coherent Sentences Using Conjunctions
- English6_Q4_Module 5 – Compose Clear and Coherent Sentences Using Adverbs of Manner, Time and Place
- English6_Q4_Module 6 – Compose Clear and Coherent Sentences Using Appropriate Grammatical Structures
- English6_Q4_Module 7 – Compose a Persuasive Essay on Self-Selected Topic
FILIPINO 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- FIL6_Q4_Module 1 – Paggawa ng Patalastas at Usapan Gamit ang Iba’t Ibang Bahagi ng Pananalita
- FIL6_Q4_Module 2 – Pagpapangkat ng mga Salitang Magkakaugnay
- FIL6_Q4_Module 3 – Iba’t ibang uri ng Pelikula
- FIL6_Q4_Module 4 – Sanhi at Bunga Problema at Solusyon at Dayagram, Tsart, Mapa at Grap
- FIL6_Q4_Module 5 – Pagsulat ng Ulat, Balitang Pang-Isports, Liham sa Editor, at Iskrip ng Balitang Panradyo at Teleradyo
HEALTH 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Health6_Q4_Module 1 – Importance of Consumer Health
- Health6_Q4_Module 2 – Different Components of Consumer Health
- Health6_Q4_Module 3 – Over-the-Counter and Prescription Medicines
- Health6_Q4_Module 4 – Examples of Over-the-Counter and Prescription Medicines
- Health6_Q4_Module 5 – Uses of Over-the-Counter and Prescription Medicines
- Health6_Q4_Module 6 – Propaganda Techniques Used in Advertising
- Health6_Q4_Module 7 – Analyzing Packaging and Labels of Health Products
- Health6_Q4_Module 8 – Good Decision Making Skills in Selection of Health Products
- Health6_Q4_Module 9 – Ways to Protect Oneself from Fraudulent Health Products
MATHEMATICS 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- MATH6_Q4_Module 1 – Determining the relationship of volume between a rectangular prism and a pyramid; a cylinder, and a cone; a cylinder and sphere
- MATH6_Q4_Module 2 – Finding the Volume of Cylinders, Pyramids, Cones and Spheres
- MATH6_Q4_Module 3 – Reading and interpreting electric and water meter readings
- MATH6_Q4_Module 4 – Constructing and Interpreting a Pie Graph Based on a Given Set of Data
- MATH6_Q4_Module 5 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Problems Using Data Presented in a Pie Graph
- MATH6_Q4_Module 6 – Describing the Meaning of Probability, Performing Experiments and Recording of Outcomes
- MATH6_Q4_Module 7 – Making Lists and Diagrams of Outcomes and Telling the Number of Favorable Outcomes and Chances
- MATH6_Q4_Module 8 – Making Simple Predictions of Events Based on the Results of Experiments
- MATH6_Q4_Module 9 – Solving Routine and Non-Routine Problems Involving Experimental and Theoretical Probability
MUSIC 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- PE6_Q4_Module 1 – Philippines Physical Activity Pyramid Component of Physical Fitness
- PE6_Q4_Module 2 – Physical Fitness for Folk Dance (Itik-Itik)- An Enhanced Understanding
- PE6_Q4_Module 3 – Physical Fitness for Folk Dance (Tinikling)
SCIENCE 6 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Science6_Q4_Module 1 – Changes on the Surface of the Earth as a Result of Earthquake
- Science6_Q4_Module 1A – Changes on the Surface of the Earth as a Result of Volcanic Eruption
- Science6_Q4_Module 2 – What to Do Before, During, and After an Earthquake and Volcanic
- Science6_Q4_Module 3 – Seasons in the Philippines
- Science6_Q4_Module 4 – Appropriate Activities for Specific Seasons in the Philippines
- Science6_Q4_Module 5 – Movements of the Earth
- Science6_Q4_Module 6 – Compare Planets in the Solar System
- Science6_Q4_Module 7 – Construct a Model of the Solar System
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. Please Share.
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials
4th Quarter – Periodical Tests
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.