To save valuable time in downloading files from heavy traffic sources, we have uploaded the compiled GRADE 4 Learners Materials – 2nd Quarter | Learning Materials. We aim to complete all the GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM) so teachers won’t be having hard time collecting these files.
importance of educational resources
Effective instructional materials may also include teachers. One of the best educational materials, it is also incredibly practical in every way. In a class, a teacher can engage learners in the learning process by employing certain straightforward techniques like using appropriate body language, making eye contact with them, displaying good facial expression, allowing them time to speak, using their names, etc. All of these activities foster a welcoming learning environment in the classroom and close the communication gap between the teacher and pupils. A teacher can also provide a role model, storyteller, vocalist, presenter, dancer, friend, and singer. A teacher can motivate the students to engage in the classroom actively by having them take on certain responsibilities in the classroom. Additionally, it will help kids study quickly and attentively.
It is impossible to instruct students without participating in this process because teaching is a social activity. To perform better, both the teacher and the student should participate in this activity. The tools used in the teaching process, which might involve both of them, are crucial.
- Lessons are more entertaining, understandable, and clear for students when teaching materials are used. They can be used to increase vocabulary and knowledge at all learning levels.
- Students are motivated by the second language instruction materials, which helps them learn the language without any problems.
- Students’ memories can be improved with the help of instructional materials. These tools help them learn, and what they learn sticks in their minds. Additionally, it makes their learning lasting. Supportive teaching aids help students recall the second language more easily.
- Teaching aids can aid in a greater comprehension of the subject, which deters acts of perplexity. They are successful in the process of learning a second language because it renders the subject as well as every component of the lesson really evident.
- Students love the language learning process because of the activities utilized to make it feel like a game. The learning activities and likelihood of success grow as supplementary materials are used more frequently.
- Because it makes the process simple, effective, and enriches the learning activities, the use of teaching materials is utterly effective.
- Additionally, these resources pique students’ attention and inspire them to study a second language more effectively.
- Additionally, these resources offer a relaxed learning environment and support their active participation in the learning, teaching, and experiential processes.
- The use of teaching tools in the classroom can increase students’ motivation to learn. Each student actively engages in the learning process. It helps the pupils communicate their ideas clearly.
- By involving every student, teaching materials keep the classroom lively and energetic and prevent boredom. It gives the pupils first-hand experience.
- Using the right instructional resources also helps you save a ton of time and money. It frees up time from tedious, protracted explanation classes and makes it easier for pupils to comprehend challenging subjects.
GRADE 4 LEARNERS MATERIALS – 2nd Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 4 Learners Materials
IKALAWANG MARKAHAN- Lipunan, Kultura at Ekonomiya ng Aking Bansa
- Araling Panlipunan 4. Yunit II Kagamitan ng mag-aaral
- BALS Ingatan ang Mga Anyong Tubig
- BALS Ipinagmamalaki Kong Ako’y Isang Pilipino
- Di-kanais-nais na Paggamit sa Likas na Yaman
- Likas na Yaman- Gamitin at Pangalagaan
- Likas na Yaman- Mahalin at Pagyamanin
- MISOSA 4 Cordillera Administrative Region
- MISOSA 4 NCR-Pambansang Punong Rehiyon
- MISOSA 4 Rehiyon V-Bicol
- MISOSA 4 Rehiyon VI-Kanlurang Visayas
- MISOSA 4 Rehiyon VII-Gitnang Visayas
- MISOSA 4 Rehiyon VIII-Silangang Visayas
- MISOSA 4 Rehiyon X-Hilagang Mindanao
- MISOSA 4 Rehiyon XI-Rehiyon ng Davao
- MISOSA 4 Rehiyong Awtonomus Para sa Muslim Mindanao
- MISOSA 5 Kababaihan sa Panahon ng mga Ninuno
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto- Pananampalataya ng mga Unang Pilipino
- MISOSA 6 Di Kanais-nais na Paggamit sa Likas na Yaman
- MISOSA 6 Likas na Yaman ay Gamitin Batas ay Dapat Sundin
- MISOSA 6 Likas na Yaman Gamitin at Pangalagaan
- MISOSA 6 Likas na Yaman Mahalin at Pagyamanin
- MISOSA 6 Matalinong Pagpapasya sa Paggamit ng Likas na Yaman
- MISOSA 6 Mga Uri ng Likas na Yaman
- MISOSA 6 Proyekto- Pangalagaan ang mga Likas na Yaman
- MISOSA 6 Rehiyon IX-Zamboanga Peninsula
- Pilot School MTB-MLE Banghay Aralin sa Araling Panlipunan III – 2nd Quarter
- PRODED 6 Pinoy Gising- Tangkilikin Sariling Atin
- PRODED Mga Sagisag o Pananda sa Mapa
- Proyekto-Pangalagaan ang mga Likas na Yaman
ART 4 Learners Materials
ENGLISH 4 Learners Materials
- English 4 DLP 24 – Using possessive from of singular nouns
- English 4 DLP 25 – Using possessive from of plural nouns
- English 4 DLP 27 – Locating answers to how questions
- English 4 DLP 28 – Locating answers to why questions
- English 4 DLP 29 – Identifying story elements using story grammar
- English 4 DLP 30 – Finding descriptive words
- English 4 DLP 31 – Finding actions words
- English 4 DLP 32 – Writing letter observing correct format
- English 4 DLP 1 – Distinguishing Rising and Falling Intonation
- English 4 DLP 2 – Identifying the Stressed and Unstressed Syllables
- English 4 DLP 3 – Recognizing Pauses and Stops in Utterances That Signal Meaning
- English 4 DLP 4 – Identifying Stressed Syllables
- English 4 DLP 26 – Noting significant details
- English 5 DLP 11 – Arranging Sentences According to Order of Time, Importance in Writing a Paragraph
- English 5 DLP 18 – Sequencing Events
- English 5 DLP 21 – Using Demonstrative Pronouns
- English 5 DLP 22 – Using Reflexive Pronouns
- English 5 Module 7- Sequencing Events
- Learning Guide
FILIPINO 4 Learners Materials
- FIL 4 MISOSA – Maikling Buod
- FIL 4 MISOSA – Mga Diptonggo sa Tula at Mahahalagang Pangyayari sa Kuwento
- MISOSA Angkop na Pamagat ng Talata at Paggamit ng Malalaking Titik sa Pamagat
- MISOSA Detalye ng Kuwento o Balitang Binasa
- MISOSA Gamit ng Pang-uri at Pang-abay, Iisang Baybay Magkaibang Bigkas at Kahulugan
- MISOSA Kahulugan ng Matalinghagang Salita
- MISOSA Kahulugan ng Salita sa Pamamagitan ng Kasalungat
- MISOSA Katangian ng mga Tauhan sa Kuwento
- MISOSA Matalinhagang Salita
- MISOSA Mga Bahagi ng Pahayagan
- MISOSA Mga Bahagi ng Pangugusap, Katangian ng mga Tauhan
- MISOSA Mga Detalye ng Ulat o Balita at Pagsulat ng Patalastas at Balita
- MISOSA Mga Detalyeng Sumusuporta sa Pangunahing Diwa
- MISOSA Mga Impormasyong Makukuha sa Grap
- MISOSA Mga Pariralang Pang-abay, Mga Panuto sa Babala at Iba Pa
- MISOSA Opinyon o Katotohanan at Pang-abay
- MISOSA Pagbibigay Hinuha
- MISOSA Pagbibigay ng Angkop na Wakas sa Isang Talata o Kuwento
- MISOSA Pagbubuod at Mga Kayarian ng Pangngalan
- MISOSA Paggamit ng Pangngalan, Detalye sa Pangunahing Diwa, Pagsulat ng Reaksyon
- MISOSA Paggamit ng Sugnay na di-makapag-iisa, Opinyon at Katotohanan, Liham sa Editor
- MISOSA Pagsulat ng Balangkas
- MISOSA Pagtukoy sa Pandiwa sa Kuwentong Binasa/Ugnayang Sanhi at Bunga
- MISOSA Panghalip bilang Paksa, Pinaglalaanan, Gamit ng Grap, Pagsalin nang Pagsulat ng Impormasyon
- MISOSA Panghalip, Pagsusunud-sunod ng mga Pangyayari, Pagsulat ng Sulatin
- MISOSA Pangyayari at Epekto Nito
- PRODED Ano Kaya Ang Mangyayari
- PRODED Bakit nga ba
- PRODED Basahin at Sundin- Ano Kaya Ang Aking Gagawin
- PRODED Katotohanan Ba o Opinyon Lamang
- PRODED Totoo ba o likhang-isip lamang
- UNDP-Assisted Project Buhangin at Tao
- Yaman ng Lahi Wika at pagbasa sa Filipino 4- Yunit I Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Yaman ng Lahi Wika at pagbasa sa Filipino 4- Yunit II Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Yaman ng Lahi Wika at pagbasa sa Filipino 4- Yunit III Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
HEALTH 4 Learners Materials
Prevention and Control of Diseases and Disorders
- A&E NFE Iwasan ang Mikrobyo
- Edukasyong Pangkatawan at Pangkalusugan 4-Yunit II Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Key Health Messages Second Edition 2013
- Manual on Treatment Protocols of Common Communicable Diseases and other Ailments during Emergencies and Disasters
- Pocket Emergency Tool
- RED- Reference for Emergency and Disaster
Substance Use and Abuse
MUSIC 4 Learners Materials
- Direksyon ng Himig
- MISOSA Module 5 – Palakumpasang 4/4
- MISOSA Module 9 – Ang Mataas at Mababang Tunog
- MISOSA Module 10 Mga Tunog na Pahakbang at Palaktaw
- MISOSA Module 12 Iskalang Pentatonic
- MISOSA Module 13 Ngalang Pantono ng mga Guhit at Puwang
- MISOSA Module 14 Tunugang C
- Musika 4 Yunit II Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Palakumpasang 2/4, 3/4, 4/4
SCIENCE 4 Learners Materials
Living Things and Their Environment
- Bad Effects of Changes in the Environment
- BEAM 3 Unit 2 DLP 27 Classifying Animals According to Movements
- BEAM 3 Unit 2 DLP 28 Classifying and Describing Habitats of Animals
- BEAM 5 Unit 2 DLP 13 Animals and their Habitat
- Bones that Protect
- EASE I Module 10 Can We Live Alone
- EASE Musculo-Skeletal System
- First Aid Treatment for Sprains
- Injuries that Harm the Muscular System
- Keeping the Digestive System Healthy
- Life Cycle of Animals
- MISOSA 4 Module 5 The Digestive System
- MISOSA 5 Module 7 Kinds of Animals According to Food and Habitat
- MISOSA 6 Module 4 The Heart
- Observing Germinating Seeds
- Pollination and Fertilization
- Safety Measures in Dealing with Animals
- Science 4 MISOSA – Animals Hatched from Eggs and Born Alive
- Science 4 MISOSA – How Muscles Cause Body Movement
- Science 4 MISOSA – Useful Animals
- Taking Care of the Respiratory System
- The Mechanism of Breathing
- The Respiratory System
- The Skeletal System and Its Function
- What do Seeds Need to Germinate
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. Please Share.
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.