Good day fellow Teachers. More Grade 3 PowerPoint Presentations – 2nd Quarter are now available. Thanks to all our File Creators, Contributors and Files Editors for sharing these files. More files to be uploaded soon. Thank you!
>>>Good reasons to use PowerPoint.
Why should you consider using PowerPoint for your teaching and learning activities? There are many reasons but the key ones include:
- Appropriate use of PowerPoint can enhance the teaching and learning experience for both teacher and students
- It provides encouragement and support to teacher by facilitating the structuring of a presentation in a professional manner.
- By careful mixing of media, a presentation can appeal to a number of different learning styles and be made more stimulating
- The electronic file format allows distribution and modification for/by students unable to be present or who have impaired visual or auditory difficulties
- Editing of each PowerPoint file is very easy with minimal associated reprinting costs. This ease and potential immediacy of revision facilitates reflection upon, and evolution of, teaching materials by teacher whilst minimising the consequences of any revision in terms of either workload or time.
- The portability of the files, especially on USB with their large capacity, allows presentations to be given wherever the technology is available or distributed where appropriate. Presentations can also be set up to run automatically if required e.g. as demonstrations/instructions.<<<
Grade 3 PowerPoint Presentations – 2nd Quarter
- Enormous Carrot
- Imperative Sentences (Command and Request)
- Inferring Information from a Print Source
- Non-Print Sources
- ENGLISH WEEK 7 – DAY 1
- ENGLISH WEEK 7 – DAY 2
- ENGLISH WEEK 7 – DAY 3
- ENGLISH WEEK 7 – DAY 4
- Simple present tense
- Using Action Words in Simple Sentences
- Using Verbs in Simple Present Tense
- NOTING DETAILS IN A GIVEN TEXT
- Bahagi ng Katawan ng hayop na Ginagamit sa Pagkuha ng Pagkain
- Bahagi ng Katawan ng mga Hayop na Ginagamit sa Paggalaw
- Bahagi ng Katawan ng mga Hayop
- Halamang Nakakatulong (Uses of Plants)
- Kahalagahan ng mga Hayop sa Tao
- Mga Bahagi ng Halaman
- Mga Hayop Ayon sa Kanilang Pook Tirahan
- Mga Hayop sa Kapiligiran
- Pangangalaga sa Hayop
- Pangkat ng Hayop Ayon sa Kanilang Kinakain
- Uri ng Hayop Ayon sa Balahibo o Buhok
- Wastong Pangangalaga ng Halaman
- MATH ARALIN 61
- MATH LESSON 59 Visualizing Dissimilar Fractions
- Math-LESSON 56
- Math-LESSON 57
- Math-LESSON 58
- Math-LESSON 60
- Properties of multiplication
- Mga Bahagi at Pangangalaga sa Balat
- Mga Bahagi at Tungkulin ng Ilong
- Mga Bahagi ng Dila
- Pangangalaga ng Dila
- Parts of the Eyes
- Posisyon ng Isang Bagay Kaugnay sa Posisyon ng Iba pang Bagay
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.