To make it more accessible for teachers to procure the teaching materials they need for their lesson planning, lesson preparation, and instructional goals, we have uploaded the compiled GRADE 2 Learners Materials – 4th Quarter | Learning Materials.
Impact Principle of Learning Materials
Materials for instruction should have an impact. The impact of a lesson is realized when the students’ fascination, desire, and attention are piqued by the contents. The impact of these materials can be increased by adding novelty—unusual topics, illustrations, and activities—variety—using several different teacher voices on a cassette—attractive presentation—using eye-catching colors—and appealing content—covering subjects that the target audience will find interesting, novel, or universal. As a result, a teacher may create a variety of materials even with just the impact principle of learning materials as their guide.
To create learning materials that are more accurate, the design, implementation, and assessment steps in the process of generating learning materials must be followed. The initial draft of the learning materials is created after taking the syllabus, the target students’ demands, the appropriate nature of the learning materials, and the principles of generating learning materials into account. When a teacher has a finished draft of the lesson plans, it is up to them to be used in actual teaching and learning situations with the intended students. The learning materials must be revised in light of any flaws discovered during testing or during deployment. This is referred to as the assessment phase in the creation of materials.
The process of creating teaching and learning materials can be examined from the standpoints of its definition, application, and actual implementation in the context of creating learning materials.
Since learning resources are rarely made available to the general public, there is a greater need for developing teaching and learning materials. It is advised that teachers create their own unique resources specifically for their own intended learners as a result. Every teacher is free to use any method they are comfortable with when creating the learning materials. They can also create their own materials by applying the principles and guidelines for creating instructional materials, which include developing their teaching objectives and syllabus, modifying and/or supplementing the available materials, and formulating their own materials.
Grade 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials – 4th Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Ang kopsentong Pamilya Batay sa Bumubuo nito
- Dagiti Serbisio ti Mangbukbukel iti Ili
- Kahimtangan kag Problema sa Palibot sang Kumunidad
- Magiting Module – Dr. Jose P. Rizal
- Magiting Andres Bonifacio
- Mapa Pangarap
- Maunlad na Pamumuhay ang kailangan ng Bayan
- Modyul 3: Mga Serbisyo nga Ginatugro Bilang Katapu kang Komunidad (Kinaray-a)
- Modyul 4: Importansiya kang Pagbinuligay kag Pag-ugyonanay kang mga Miyembro kang Komunidad (Kinaray-a)
- Si Egay
ARTS 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Ang Pangandoy ni Beloy (Sinugbuanong Binisaya)
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 2 Sinugbuanong Binisaya Unit 4 Learner’s Material
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 2-Waray Unit 4 Learner’s Material
- Islamic Values Education Grade 2
- Sa Akong Paglakaw-lakaw (Cebuano)
ENGLISH 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Basa Pilipinas Quarter 4 Grade 2 English Teacher’s Guide (Second Edition)
- Let’s Begin Reading in English 2 Unit 4
- UnionBank English Grade 2 Unit 4
FILIPINO 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
MATHEMATICS 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Banghay aralin aralin 98
- Banghay aralin aralin 99
- Magtimbang Kita (Teacher Support Material for Grade 2 Math)
- Math 2 Time To Learn
- Measuring Length
- Measuring Weight
- Measurement Perimeter And Circumference
- Summative Assessment Tool-Measuring Time-Grade 2
MTB 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- AN BATA NGA ABLIMBUBUYOG
- AN KALO NI KIKO
- King Marangle
- MTB2 Q4_Mga Pangsari Module 2
- MTB2 Q4_Paggamit ka mga Pagsurundan sa Pagsulat Module 1
- MTB2 Q4_Pagkilala kang Synonyms kag Antonyms Kang Pansari Module 3
- MTB2-Q4_Pagkilala kag Paggamit kang Panul-id Module 4
- Si Lito
- Si Togak Ang Gintong Uwak
- The Honest Woodman
- The Lion and the Mouse
- Three Birds Watching
MUSIC 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities. Please Share.
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials
4th Quarter – Periodical Tests
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.