To help teachers in planning, practicing, and presenting oral presentations, we have uploaded our compiled Grade 1 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter | Compilation. We aim to complete all the K-12 PowerPoint Presentations to make them available to all teachers and help them complete their required teaching resources.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works. We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.
Oral presentations made in class by teachers help students learn new material. One essential skill to master is how to deliver presentations effectively. The planning, practicing, and presenting phases of oral presentations are often three crucial aspects. A lot of thought must go into organizing oral presentations. According to reports, a lack of planning results in blunders made during oral presentations. In oral presentations, the following must be covered.
- Students. The presentation’s focus should be on the students’ comprehension rather than the teacher’s speaking capacity. Students can only successfully retain a certain amount of information.
- Introduction. Students’ interest will be piqued by a strong opening. This might be accomplished by asking a question, stating an astonishing fact, or sharing a brief, captivating narrative. The curiosity of the students is piqued by revealing the subject to them, explaining its significance to them, and providing a quick summary of the main ideas that will be discussed in the discussion.
- Repetition. Reading and listening are quite different things. Students are unable to go back and review material that they missed or did not comprehend. By using internal summaries, transitions, comparisons, and stories, repetition can be built.
- The body. It is more persuasive to explain the arguments and provide detailed justifications. It’s crucial to use transitions between the presentation’s body, introduction and conclusion portions.
- Conclusion. It’s crucial to thank everyone for attending and signal the end of the presentation with a transition and summary.
- Answering inquiries. Students’ attention can be piqued by announcing that you are now prepared for inquiries.
It’s crucial to practice your presentation. Teachers are now able to determine the best practices and words to emphasize, as well as the order of the sections and overall design. In order to know how the presentation sounds and seems to their students, teachers can also document it and evaluate it later. This will demonstrate the necessary observations, such as awkward silences, rapid-fire speech, or the use of distracting motions and mannerisms. It is really beneficial to practice in front of other teachers and solicit their input on your delivery and subject matter. They can offer feedback on the portions of the delivery that effectively communicate the presentation’s material and thesis, as well as the parts that could be improved.
Grade 1 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter | Compilation
ENGLISH 1 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – A Family Finger play
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – W27 Day 1
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – Cause and Effect
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – CVC Clip Cards(Words)
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – Dolch 2 (Words)
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – W26 Day 2
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – W27 Day 2
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – W27 Day 3
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – W27 Day 4
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – W28 Day 1
- ENGLISH 1 PPT Q3 – W28 Day 2
ESP 1 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter
MTB 1 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter
- MTB 1 PPT Q3 – Arrozcaldo ni Lolo Waldo
- MTB 1 PPT Q3 – Peles’ Tomatoes….ang kamatis ni peles
- MTB 1 PPT Q3 – Si Lili power pnt.
How to Download Files from Google Drive & Google Docs
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
Activities for Students | Classroom Observation Tools | Daily Lesson Log | Diagnostic Test | Exams | Inspirational Stories | Instructional Materials | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | Powerpoint Presentations | RPMS | Short Stories | Summative Tests | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Weekly Home Learning Plan | Weekly Learning Plan | Workbooks
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.