To help teachers by providing students with additional visual support for lesson presentation that could help in enhancing their interest for learning, we have uploaded our compiled Grade 2 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter | Compilation. We aim to complete all the K-12 PowerPoint Presentations to make them available to all teachers and help them complete their required teaching resources.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works. We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.
Lesson Presentation Practices
Occasionally, during the lesson presentation, students may get tired, or disinterested. You will grow more at ease with the content as a teacher as you practice your class presentation. You will come off as much more professional and polished when giving your presentation as a result of consistent practice.
It is your responsibility as the lecturer to make your students feel at ease and interested in both you and the presentation’s subject matter. Make eye contact and just glance quickly at slides or notes. Scan the room, pausing briefly to look at different students. Be mindful of your posture. Be passionate about your subject and speak slowly. Smile. When we are anxious, we naturally speak more quickly. Include breaks so that your students can keep up and you can plan ahead. Mark important areas with gestures, and if you can, move around the room. Adjust your voice’s volume so that individuals in the rear of the room can hear you. Keep your speech free of fillers like Ah, uh, I mean, like, okay, hmm, etc. Try to come across as naturally as you can.
Visual aids provide students with additional visual interest while backing your arguments and serving as supporting proof. Avoid looking away from your students to focus on the image or obstructing the presentation with your body. After calling attention to the material you want the audience to pay attention to, make sure you properly clarify what you just called attention to. Make sure your graphics are readable and appealing to the eye. Above all, make sure that your visual aids support rather than substitute for what you are saying. Aim to keep your visual assistance from having too much text or too many graphics. Together, your spoken words and visual aids should ensure that the audience’s focus is never split between the two.
Questions and Answers. Consider potential queries your students might have when you are planning. This method can be used to successfully respond to queries from the audience.
- Embrace the inquiry. Good Question! This kind act communicates your interest.
- Rephrase your query. Making sure you comprehend the question, ensuring that everyone in the audience hears it, phrasing it in a way that you want to or are willing to respond, and giving yourself time to consider your response are all possible benefits of this crucial stage.
- Provide a concise and clear response to the inquiry.
- Have the questioner and your students check to see whether they understand. It all makes sense, right? Understood?
Grade 2 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter | Compilation
ENGLISH 2 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – _First Day in School
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Dario_s Pet
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Developing Reading Power 2
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Developing Reading Power 3
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Developing Reading Power 4
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Grading_English-Identify important details in expository text listened to
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Lesson 9
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Lesson17 Reciting Poem
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Reading Materials
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Using Demonstrative Pronouns
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 1
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 2
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 3
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 4
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 5
- ENGLISH 2 PPT Q3 – Week 7
MATH 2 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter
- MATH 6 PPT Q3 – W4 Lesson 88 Day 1
- MATH 6 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 1
- MATH 6 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 3
- MATH 6 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 4
- MATH 6 PPT Q3 – W7 Day 1
- MATH 6 PPT Q3 – Week 1
MTB 2 PowerPoint Presentations – 3rd Quarter
- MTB 2 PPT Q3 – Day 1 Modyul 24
- MTB 2 PPT Q3 – Day 2 Modyul 24
- MTB 2 PPT Q3 – Day 4 Modyul 24
- MTB 2 PPT Q3 – Nakikilahok Sa Talakayan Ng Pangkat O Klase
- MTB 2 PPT Q3 – W6 Day 1
- MTB 2 PPT Q3 – Week 7
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
Activities for Students | Classroom Observation Tools | Daily Lesson Log | Diagnostic Test | Exams | Inspirational Stories | Instructional Materials | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | Powerpoint Presentations | RPMS | Short Stories | Summative Tests | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Weekly Home Learning Plan | Weekly Learning Plan | Workbooks
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.