In academic situations like lectures or meetings, lecturers or presenters typically stand in front of the audience and read from a paper, scribble on papers, or write calculations on a chalkboard. With the advent of modern technology and software, notably Microsoft PowerPoint, this has changed. In this article, you will find our compiled Grade 5 PowerPoint Presentations – 4th Quarter.
Although PowerPoint is widely used, many studies have highlighted its shortcomings, including its already prepared discourse construction that promotes the misuse of bulleted presentations, the constrained format and size of slides that support minimal content, and the continual danger of confusing viewers with excessive text or data.
However, PowerPoint presentations are increasingly common in academic settings, not just in the social sciences but also in the scientific fields. This is seen by the rise in the use of graphics, color, and even audio and video in presentations, which have supplanted the conventional means of disseminating research.
K–12 teachers have adopted PowerPoint as a multimedia tool for teaching new subjects, clarifying concepts, and perhaps even improving classrooms by including multimodal activities. This is in addition to academic institutions. Because PowerPoint enables them to create multimodal curriculum for students in grades K–12, teachers choose it over alternative multimedia tools.
Science has always been multimodal, as history has proved, although early scientific work frequently lacks performative and visual elements due to textual bias. The efficacy of scientific communication may be enhanced by modern technologies that make it simpler to combine several modes and transmit non-verbal elements from one medium to another.
Academic discourse has been significantly and frequently subtly impacted by technology, which has transformed old genres like the research paper and the lecture into multimedia forms that call for new preparation and presentation strategies as well as a new approach to genre analysis.
In conclusion, PowerPoint is now used often to convey information in both academic and non-academic contexts. Despite its shortcomings, its widespread usage has prompted a change towards a more multimodal approach to information presentation, which has the potential to enhance the efficacy of scientific communication.
Grade 5 PowerPoint Presentations – 4th Quarter | Compilation
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 5 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- AP 5 PPT Q4 W5 – Ang Kalakalang Galyon
- AP 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Pagkakaisa O Pagkakawatak-Watak Ng Mga Pilipino Sa Mga Mahahalagang Pangyayari At Mga Epekto Nito Sa Naunang Mga Pag-Aalsa Laban Sa Kolonyalismong Espanyol
- AP 5 PPT Q4 W7 – Epekto Ng Mga Unang Pag-Aalsa Ng Mga Makabayang Pilipino Sa Pagkamit Ng Kalayaaan
ENGLISH 5 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 – Dewey Decimal Classification System
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 – Punctuation Marks; Transition Signal Words
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 – Using a Dictionary
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W5 – Complex Sentence, Independent And Dependent Clause, Composition Clarity
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W5 – Restating Sentences Heard in One’s Own Words Graphic Organizers
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W5 Day 1 – Graphic Organizers, Visual And Multimedia Elements
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W5 Day 2 – Verbal And Non-Verbal Cues, Graphic Organizers, Verbal And Non-Verbal Cues
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Use Of Verbal And Non-Verbal Cues, Complex Sentences, Cause And Effect Relationship, Inside The Library, Primary & Secondary Sources Of Information
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W7 – Comprehension, Text Types ,Generalizations, Vocabulary Development, Problem-Solution Relationship Of Ideas, Punctuation Marks Transition Signal Words, Stereotypes, Point Of View, Propaganda
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W7 Day 1 – 3 – Different Text Types, Generalizations Based On A Given Sentences, Complex Sentence
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W8 – Summarize Information, Generalizations, Complex Sentences, Punctuation Marks Transition Signal Words, Stereotypes, Point Of View, Propaganda
- ENGLISH 5 PPT Q4 W9 – Facts Factual Things To Find Reality, Verbal Non-Verbal Cues, Denotations Connotations, Context Clues, Cause-Effect Relationship Of Ideas
EPP 5 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- EPP 5 HE PPT Q4 – Pangangalaga sa Sariling Kasuotan
- EPP 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Gamit Ng Diagram At Word Processing Tool
- EPP 5 PPT Q4 W7 – Discussion Forum At Chat, Discussion Thread, Discussion Group Responsibilidad At Mga Paalaala Sa Pagsunod Sa Usapan Sa Online Discussion Forum At Chat
ESP 5 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- ESP 5 PPT Q4 W2 – Day 1-5 – Pakikiisa sa Pagdarasal para sa Kabutihan ng lahat
- ESP 5 PPT Q4 W4 – Day 1-5 – Naipakikita ang Pasasalamat sa Diyos, Sampung Utos ng Diyos
- ESP 5 PPT Q4 W5 – Ibat-ibang Paraan Ng Pasasalamat Sa Diyos
- ESP 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Iba’t-Ibang Paraan Ng Pasasalamat Sa Diyos, Kabutihan Sa Kapwa, Kabutihan Sa Kahit Saan Mang Dako Ng Mundo
- ESP 5 PPT Q4 W7 – Pagsunod Sa Kautusan Ng Diyos, Pasasalamat Sa Diyos.
- ESP 5 PPT Q4 W8 – Nakapagpapakita ng iba’t-ibang paraan ng pasasalamat sa Diyos
- ESP 5 PPT Q4 W9 – Pagtulong sa Kapwa, Pagmamahal sa Dakilang Lumikha
FILIPINO 5 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- FILIPINO 5 PPT Q4 W4 – Sanhi O Bunga, Uri Ng Pangungusap, Kard Katalog,
- FILIPINO 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Paggamit ng Iba’t Ibang Uri ng Pangungusap Salitang Magkakaugnay, Pagsagot sa tanong na Bakit at Paano, Iba’t ibang Pahayagan, Maikling Pelikula
- FILIPINO 5 PPT Q4 W7 – Opinion O Reaksyon O Ideya Sa Isang Isyu, Online Public Access Catalog, Lagom O Buod Ng Teksto, Bahagi Ng Pahayagan, Paggawa Ng Patalastas
- FILIPINO 5 PPT Q4 W8 – Pagbibigay ng Lagom o Buod, Paggamit ng Iba’t Ibang Uri ng Pangungusap, Matalinhagang Salita, Sanhi at Bunga, Iba’t Ibang Pahayagan
- FILIPINO 5 PPT Q4 W9 – Nakikinig At Nakatutugon Sa Balita, Nakikinig At Nakatutugon Nang Angkop At Wasto
MATHEMATICS 5 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 – Conversion Of Linear Measurement
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 – Lesson 89 – Basic Conversion Unit, Converting Units, Conversion Of Linear Measure, Smaller Unit To A Higher Unit, Finding The Area, Volume
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 – Lesson 90 – Finding the Volume of a Given Cube and Rectangular Prism Using cu.cm and cu.m
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 – Lesson 91 Estimating and Using Appropriate Units of Measure for Volume
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 – Volume of a Finding the Volume of Solid Figures
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Reads and Measure Temperature Using Thermometer Degree Celsius
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 W7 – Creates Problems Involving Temperature, Collects Data On One, Two Variable, Organizes Data In Tabular Form, Presents Data In A Line Graph
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 W8 – Interprets Data To Line Graph, Solves Routine And Non-Routine Problems Using Data In A Line Graph, Draws Inferences Based On Data In A Line Graph,
- MATHEMATICS 5 PPT Q4 W9 – Describes, Performs Experimental Probability And Records And Analyze Data,
SCIENCE 5 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- SCIENCE 5 PPT Q4 W4 – Describing Typhoon and How It Is Formed
- SCIENCE 5 PPT Q4 W5 – Describing the Effects of Typhoon on the Community
- SCIENCE 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Day 1 – Enumerating Precautionary Measures Before a Typhoon
- SCIENCE 5 PPT Q4 W6 – Day 3 – Enumerating Precautionary Measures Before a Typhoon
- SCIENCE 5 PPT Q4 W7 – Describe the Phases of the Moon
- SCIENCE 5 PPT Q4 W9 – Identify Star Patterns That Can Be Seen At Particular Times Of The Year, Constellations
4th Quarter – Periodical Tests
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
Activities for Students | Classroom Observation Tools | Daily Lesson Log | Diagnostic Test | Exams | Inspirational Stories | Instructional Materials | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | Powerpoint Presentations | RPMS | Short Stories | Summative Tests | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Weekly Home Learning Plan | Weekly Learning Plan | Workbooks
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.