In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 4 Learners Materials – 3rd Quarter LM | DepEd Club. We aim to complete all the GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM) to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the download links for the Learner’s / Learning Materials at the bottom of this article. If you have time, you may read the article below from the Department of Education.
Desirable learning and teaching materials
- Reading books – supplied in single copies rather than in class sets and in sufficient quantities to enable every student to have at least one new title to read at least once a week throughout the school year. These are required at every level of education from lower primary up to senior secondary. Initially they form a basic support to the achievement of early literacy but alsoto the inculcation of the reading habit. They help to develop vocabulary, grammar, comprehension and selfexpression and eventually to support student research skills.
- Big books – particularly useful in lower primary grades. They can be designed and supplied without text (as a cost reduction strategy) so that teachers can write in a variety of local language equivalents. They can be used by teachers to read stories and to show pictures because the illustrations should be big enough to be visible even
at the back of large classes. They can also encourage shared reading through pair and small group work.
- Illustrated word books (for lower primary) and appropriate dictionaries at every level in local and international languages and in monolingual and bilingual editions. In upper grades, dictionaries of specialist terminology are also useful (e.g. dictionaries of science, geography etc).
- Atlases – generally introduced at upper primary and essential at secondary level.
- Anthologies – collections of stories for teachers to read to classes, particularly important in lower primary classes.
- Rhymes and poetry – to encourage imaginative word use, student creativity and appreciation of the possibilities of language and culture.
- Grammar books in local, regional and international languages – as references for teachers.
- Reference and school library books – to encourage further reading, the development of individual student interests, the development of student research skills and to provide extension materials for elite students and reinforcement materials for others.
GRADE 4 LEARNERS MATERIALS / LEARNING MATERIALS – 3rd Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Ang Pamamahala sa Aking Bansa
ART Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Ang tekstura
- Paglilimbag(Printmaking) Modyul 8 Ikaapat na Baitang
- Sining 4. Yunit III Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
ENGLISH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
ESP Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Pagmamahal sa bansa at pakikibahagi sa pandaigdigang pagkakaisa
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 4. Yunit III Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Islamic Values Education Grade 4
- PRODED Batas at Programang Pang-Kultura
FILIPINO Learners Materials / Learning Materials
HEALTH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Substance Use and Abuse
MATHEMATICS Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Geometry, Patterns and Algebra
- DLP Gr. 4 Module 76 Drawing Different kinds of angles
- DLP Gr. 4 Module 81 Parts of triangle quadrilateral
- Math 4 DLP 79 – CLASSIFY ANGLES AS RIGHT, ACUTE, OR OBTUSE
- Multiplication of 5- or More Digit Factors Having 1 to 3 Zeros in Both Factors Without Regrouping
- NFE Accreditation and Equivalency Learning Material Geometric Shapes
- NFE Accreditation and Equivalency Learning Material Mga Linya at Anggulo
- Parts of a Triangle and a Quadrilateral
MUSIC Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Form, Timbre, at Dynamics
PE Learners Materials / Learning Materials
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials