In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM). We aim to complete all the GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM) to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the download links for the Learner’s / Learning Materials at the bottom of this article. If you have time, you may read the article below from the Department of Education.
—— PEER-GROUP LEARNING
Levels 4, 5, and 6 use the peer-group learning mode for instructional delivery. These pupils are grouped into peerlearning groups of 5 to 6 pupils per group, heterogeneous in ability but are studying the same peer-group learning modules. Each member of the group takes turn in acting as group leader and usually the best pupil in the group becomes the first peer-group leader. As other members in the group become acquainted and familiar with peer-group learning and becoming a group leader, they will also be given the opportunity to act as peer-group leaders. Thus, leadership in a group is rotated to allow all members in the group experience becoming peer-group leaders.
Peer-group members also belong to the same learning family. Thus, being responsible for other members in the group becomes second-nature to these learners as they would want to become responsible and help their friends and neighbors in learning their lessons.
In setting up peer-groups, heterogeneity is a necessary criterion so that children of different ability levels can learn from each other. The difficulty with homogenous grouping is that the slower students would fall farther and farther behind, lose their self-respect, and possibly even drop out. Each learning family has at least three peer-groups: first, level 6; second, level 5; and the third, level
4. Peer-group learning is used in all subjects with peergroup learning modules. In addition, slower learners are given an additional period to complete the activities on the core module, while the fast learners would spend this period on the advanced modules, if these are available.
Contracting is an integral part of peer-group learning. Responsibility is developed in a group through a system of contracting. The group promises in writing to complete a number of modules for the week. The IS goes over the contract proposal of each peer-group to determine if the targets they have set for themselves during the week are within the group‘s capabilities and abilities. Refer to ANNEX 5 for a sample learning contract by a peer-group.
The form used is IMPACT Form 1. Group completion of contracts is recorded in the contract progress chart, which is conspicuously hung in the Learning Resource Center. In addition to this display of progress, the members of the peer-group are given positive reinforcements by the IS Aide and the IS.
Contracting is the means by which the IS can set the pace of learning of the students as well as challenge them to
do their best, yet at the same time, not overload any pupil. This judgment of the IS requires an intimate knowledge of the individual capabilities of all students under his/her care.
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 4 Learners Materials (LM). As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Grade 4 Learners Materials / Learning Materials – 1st Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Ang Aking Bansa
- Araling Panlipunan 4. Yunit I Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- BALS Bagyo at Lindol Paano Paghahandaan
- BALS Maps and Scales
- BALS Preparing for Calamities
- Handa Kana Ba sa Kalamidad
- Lokasyong Insular at Bisinal ng Pilipinas
- MISOSA 4 Cordillera Administrative Region
- MISOSA 4 Lesson 1 Ang Mundo at ang Globo
- MISOSA 4 Module 9 Ang Klima ng Pilipinas
- MISOSA 4 North Arrow, Compass Rose Lokasyon ng Pilipinas
- MISOSA 5 Kababaihan sa Panahon ng mga Ninuno
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto Pamahalaang Barangay ng Unang Pilipino
- MISOSA 5 Proyekto Pananampalataya ng mga Unang Pilipino
- MISOSA 6 Ang Teritoryo ng Pilipinas
- MISOSA 6 Bakit Lumalaki ang Populasyon
- MISOSA 6 Di Kanais-nais na Paggamit sa Likas na Yaman
- MISOSA 6 Likas na Yaman ay Gamitin Batas ay Dapat Sundin
- MISOSA 6 Mga Likas na Yaman ng Bansang Pilipinas
- MISOSA 6 Mga Uri ng Likas na Yaman
- MISOSA 6 Rehiyon IX-Zamboanga Peninsula
- Pilipinas Lupain ng Ating Lahi
- PRODED Ang Iskala
- PRODED Mga Sagisag o Pananda sa Mapa
- Saan Masarap Manirahan, Sa Pook Rural o Pook Urban
ART Learners Materials / Learning Materials
ENGLISH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- BEAM Stressed and Unstressed Syllables
- BEAM Using Antonyms
- BEAM Using Synonyms
- BEAM Using the Dictionary
- Dream machine similes
- English 4 Unit IV Learner’s Material
- English 4. Unit I Learner’s Material
- English 4. Unit I Teacher’s Guide
- English 4. Unit II Learner’s Material
- Matching hiragana
- Super Stories Verbs and Adverbs Assessment
FILIPINO Learners Materials / Learning Materials
Pagpapahalaga sa Wika, at Panitikan
- FIL 4 MISOSA-Mga Diptonggo sa Tula at Mahahalagang Pangyayari sa Kuwento
- MISOSA Mga Detalye ng Ulat o Balita at Pagsulat ng Patalastas at Balita
- Yaman ng Lahi -Wika at pagbasa sa Filipino 4. Yunit I Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Yaman ng Lahi- Wika at pagbasa sa Filipino 4. Yunit II Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Yaman ng Lahi-Wika at pagbasa sa Filipino 4. Yunit III Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
HEALTH Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- Edukasyong Pangkatawan at Pangkalusugan 4-Yunit I Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Edukasyong Pangkatawan at Pangkalusugan 4-Yunit II Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
MUSIC Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- EASE Module 2The Sounds of Music
- Mga Nota at Pahinga
- MISOSA Module 5-Palakumpasang 4/4
- MISOSA Module 6 Kapat na Nota o Quarter Note
- MISOSA Module 7 – Ang Kawalong Nota at Kawalong Pahinga
- MISOSA Module 11 Iskalang Mayor
- Musika 4. Yunit I Kagamitan ng Mag-aaral
- Palakumpasang 2/4,3/4,at 4/4
- Ritmo 2/2
- Ritmo 2/4,3/4,4/4
SCIENCE Learners Materials / Learning Materials
- BEAM 5 DLP 26 Physical Change
- BEAM 5 DLP 27 Chemical Change
- EASE Module 5 Matter Around Me
- EASE-OHSP II – Chemistry Module 15 Changes that Matter Undergoes
- DLP Module 39 Factors that Affect how a Solute dissolves in a Solvent
- Science 4 MISOSA – Factors that Affect How a Solute Dissolves in a Solvent
- Science 4 MISOSA – Mixing Solids with Liquids
- Science 4 MISOSA – Changes in An Object Before and After Heating
- Science 4 MISOSA – Separating Mixtures
- Science 4 MISOSA – Understanding Fire
These instructional materials were collaboratively developed and reviewed by educators from public and private schools, colleges, and/or universities.Please Share.
/ Learning Materials / Learners Materials / Instructional Materials