The use of multimedia in presentations has become ubiquitous in classrooms and beyond, blurring the lines between academic and commercial and written and visual mediums. PowerPoint, in particular, has become an essential tool for teachers to present information in a way that is easily digestible and engaging for students. However, the popularity of PowerPoint has also sparked debates about its impact on academic discourse. In this article, you will find our compiled Grade 3 PowerPoint Presentations – 4th Quarter.
While presentations using visual aids and computer programs can enhance teacher credibility, increase student interest and retention, and focus audience attention, poorly executed presentations can have the opposite effect. The templates and suggested styles provided by PowerPoint can trivialize the content and elevate the format over substance.
One solution to this problem is to use the assertion-evidence structure. This structure involves providing a sentence headline that orients the audience to the purpose of the slide, followed by supporting images and minimal text. The goal is to quickly communicate information to the audience, while keeping the focus on the teacher and the main message of the presentation.
Visuals, such as photographs and graphics, have become an essential part of presentations, reinforcing the idea that “a picture is worth a thousand words”. Visual aids can stimulate interest and discussion and help students understand complex topics more easily. However, it is important to use visuals thoughtfully and to avoid overusing them or relying on them as a crutch.
Multimodal genres, such as PowerPoint, have evolved alongside technology and are here to stay. While they offer many benefits to teachers and students, it is important to use them judiciously and to keep the focus on the content rather than the format. By using the assertion-evidence structure and thoughtful visual aids, teachers can create presentations that are engaging, informative, and memorable.
Grade 3 PowerPoint Presentations – 4th Quarter | Compilation
ESP 3 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
FILIPINO 3 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 1 – Mga Bagay na Makikita sa Kalawakan
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 – Kalagayan ng Tao, Hayop at Halaman sa Iba-ibang Panahon
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 – Mga Bagay Na Makikita Sa Langit
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 – Pang-Uri_Observation
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 – Pang-Uri
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 – Salitang Magkatugma
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 – Tambalang Salita
- FILIPINO 3 PPT Q4 -Paraan ng Pagpili ng Pinuno
MTB – MLE 3 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 31 – Day 1 – Wastong Paggamit ng Enerhiya
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 31 – Day 2 – Paghahambing Ng Pang-Uri Lantay, Pahambing At Pasukdol , Salitang Magkasingkahulugan At Magkasalungat
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 31 – Day 3 – Detalye Sa Teksto, Nakasusulat Ng 3-5 Pangngusap Gamit Ang Mga Hudyat Na Salita Gaya Ng Una, Ikalawa, Sunod, Pagkatapos, Antas Ng Pang-Uri.
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 31 – Day 4 – Panlapi
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 31 – Day 5 – Nababaybay Ng Wasto Ang Mga Salita, Paggamit Ng Graph
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 32 – Day 1 – Nakapagsasalita tungkol sa Mga Kilala o Sikat na Mga Tao, Lugar, Pangyayari at Iba Pa
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 32 – Day 2 – Pagsusunud-sunod ng mga Pangungusap ayon sa Pangyayari, Pagtukoy at paggamit ng pang-abay na Panlunan at Pamanahon
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 32 – Day 3 – Pagtukoy at paggamit ng Pang-abay na Pamaraan
- MTB-MLE 3 PPT Q4 – Aralin 32 – Day 4 – Pagsusnud-sunod ng mga pangyayari sa tekstong impormasyunal o Kuwento
MUSIC 3 PowerPoint Presentations – Quarter 4
4th Quarter – Periodical Tests
How to Download Files from Google Drive & Google Docs
MORE DOWNLOADABLE FILES
Activities for Students | Classroom Observation Tools | Daily Lesson Log | Diagnostic Test | Exams | Inspirational Stories | Instructional Materials | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | Powerpoint Presentations | RPMS | Short Stories | Summative Tests | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Weekly Home Learning Plan | Weekly Learning Plan | Workbooks
We are always on the process of uploading new files.
For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Teachers Club are always grateful to all our File Authors and File Contributors. Credit goes to all of them. Let us all give them thanks and show our support for all their works.
We are also thankful for all our File Editors, Sharers, Tech Volunteers and fellow Teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.