You are one of the recent LET Exam passers. Now you have your Teacher’s license. Do you know what to do next? What are your plans now? Let’s start your journey of becoming a Teacher. The next best thing to do is to read this DepEd Teachers Guide if you want to apply for Teacher 1 – Deped Entry Level Position.
Teacher 1 Application Process – DepEd Entry Level Position | DepEd Teachers Guide
- Register at the Department of Education ‘s online system at application.deped.gov.ph,
- Encode your information at the Personal Data Sheet and select the division where you want to be ranked.
- Once submitted, an Applicant Number will be issued.
Each division assigns an e-mail address (either its official division office’s e-mail or its HR’s e-mail) where the Department of Education ‘s online system will forward the division’s applications.
- Gather all the application requirements and submit them to your desired division office.
(See Teacher 1 Application Requirements below)
If before, you have already submitted all the requirements to the division’s office without the applicant number, you must process your Applicant Number by going to step 1 and submit it afterwards to the division office.
Teacher 1 Application Requirements – DepEd Entry Level Position
- Written application with the Applicant Number indicated, supported by the following documents:
- Applicant Number
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) in two copies with the latest 2×2 ID picture
- Certified photocopy of PRC professional identification card or a PRC certification showing the teacher’s name, LET rating, and other information recorded in the PRC Office
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET)/Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET)
- Certified copy of transcript of records
- Copies of service records, performance rating, and school clearance for those with teaching experience. If unavailable, the applicant must submit a justification citing the reason/s for unavailability.
- Certificates of specialized training, if any
- Certified copy of the Voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency as deemed acceptable by the School Screening Committee
- NBI Clearance
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant
According to the Department of Education ‘s guidelines:
The applicant assumes full responsibility and accountability on the validity and authenticity of the documents submitted, as evidenced by the Omnibus certification of authenticity. Any violation will automatically disqualify the applicant from the selection process.
That’s it! Your journey to become a Teacher has begun. We hope this DepEd Teachers Guide helped you.
Please Like our Facebook Page to support our cause. Just click on the link below.
Once you get your Teaching assignment, you can also Join our Facebook Group. Just click on the link below.