In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 3 Detailed Lesson Plan. We aim to complete all the GRADE 3 Detailed Lesson Plan to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the GRADE 3 Detailed Lesson Plan download links at the bottom of this article. If you have time, please read the article below for additional background about the K-12 curriculum.
Lesson planning is one way of planning instruction. Lesson planning is a way of visualizing a lesson before it is taught. Planning a lesson entails “prediction, anticipation, sequencing, and simplifying.” Lesson planning is a critical part of the teaching and learning process.
The objective of lesson planning is learning. Lesson planning helps teachers set learning targets for learners. It also helps teachers guarantee that learners reach those targets. By planning lessons, teachers are able to see to it that daily activities inside the classroom lead to learner progress and achievement or the attainment of learning outcomes.
Lesson planning is a hallmark of effective teaching. As mentioned, effective teachers organize and plan instruction to ensure learners’ success inside the classroom. According to Stronge (2007), research shows that instructional planning for effective teaching has the following elements:
- Identifying clear lesson and learning objectives while carefully linking activities to them, which is essential for effectiveness
- Creating quality assignments, which is positively associated with quality instruction and quality student work
- Planning lessons that have clear goals, are logically structured, and progress through the content step-by-step
- Planning the instructional strategies to be deployed in the classroom and the timing of these strategies
- Using advance organizers, graphic organizers, and outlines to plan for effective instructional delivery
- Considering student attention spans and learning styles when designing lessons
- Systematically developing objectives, questions, and activities that reflect higher level and lower-level cognitive skills as appropriate for the content and the student
Source: Department of Education
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 3 Detailed Lesson Plan. As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Available GRADE 3 Detailed Lesson Plan for download
- Grade 3 Daily Lesson Plan in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 3 Daily Lesson Plan in CHARACTER EDUCATION – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 3 Daily Lesson Plan in ENGLISH – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 3 Daily Lesson Plan in FILIPINO – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 3 Daily Lesson Plan in MATHEMATICS – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 3 Daily Lesson Plan in SCIENCE – 1st to 4th Quarter
- These files are intended only as guide for basic lesson planning.
- These lesson plans were made by our Club’s Contributors which are aligned with the old Basic Education Curriculum. Because of this, contents / topics included in these lesson plans may be off with the new K to 12 Curriculum.
- You can always check with our uploaded K to 12 Curriculum Guides HERE.
- Daily Lesson Logs are also available at this link.