In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 2 Learners Materials (LM). We aim to complete all the GRADE 2 Learners Materials (LM) to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the download links for the Learner’s / Learning materials at the bottom of this article. If you have time, you may read the article below from the Department of Education.
—– HAS THE IMPACT SYSTEM UNDERGONE SYSTEMATIC EVALUATIONS TO DETERMINE IF IT WORKS?
Embedded as part of the development stages of the IMPACT system were a series of formative and summative evaluation studies. Some of the results of these evaluation studies are presented in ANNEX 2. These evaluation studies consistently concluded IMPACT to be a highly successful and cost-effective alternative approach to delivering basic education. Below
are some of the findings:
- IMPACT has clearly demonstrated that it is possible to reduce the cost of elementary
education per child by up to 50 percent without any reduction in the amount and quality
of educational attainment of pupils.
- Students at IMPACT schools consistently achieved higher levels of cognitive achievement
compared with students in the control group of conventional schools.
- Several advantages of the IMPACT system‘s strategy of programmed teaching were
noted. Pupils who took on the role of programmed teachers were observed to develop
managerial skills in teaching, self-study and discipline, responsibility, self-confidence, and
leadership. They also learned more and were encouraged to learn more by the incentives
given by their Instructional Supervisors.
A more recent external evaluation of the IMPACT system was commissioned by UNICEF and
conducted by INTEM (International Technology Management Corporation). For details
regarding the evaluation results, please refer to ANNEX 3. Some of the highlights of the
evaluation are presented below:
“For the past 35 years, the IMPACT program has been piloted in several schools and has proven effective in addressing high dropout rates and in improving achievement levels of the learners. The results achieved in some
schools where it was adopted have proven that IMPACT is a good alternative to the regular delivery scheme to provide education services for hard-to-reach students.
“IMPACT has gained the respect in improving the quality of education with its supposed high cost efficiency. However, IMPACT is an education technology that is two-pronged: improve on students’ achievements and arrest the dropout rate that has been showcased in Culianan LC. Expansion schools (especially small schools) still have to prove the theory on
achievements but certainly most have arrested their dropout rates.”
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 2 Learners Materials (LM). As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Grade 2 Learners Materials / Learning Materials – Quarter 2
ARALING PANLIPUNAN Learning Materials
Ang Aking Komunidad Ngayon at Noon
- Araling Panlipunan 2- Tagalog Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Araling Panlipunan 2 Waray Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- MISOSA 4 Module 12 Mga Likas na Yaman ng Bansa
- Pilot School MTB-MLE Banghay Aralin sa Araling Panlipunan III – 2nd Quarter
- PRODED Learning Guide in Sibika at Kultura Mga Sagisag ng Pilipinas, Alam Mo
ART Learning Materials
- Ang Ritmo
- Ang tekstura
- Art 2 Sinugbuanong Binisaya Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Art 2 Waray Unit 2 Learner’s Material
ENGLISH Learning Materials
- English 2 Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Let’s Begin Reading in English 2-Unit 2
- UnionBank English Grade 2 Unit 2 Learner’s Material
ESP Learning Materials
Mahal Ko, Kapwa Ko
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 2 Tagalog Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 2-Sinugbuanong Binisaya Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 2-Waray Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Sa Akong Paglakaw-lakaw (Cebuano)
- Yan Hain Nanangonon Ko Piriko (Higaonon)
FILIPINO Learning Materials
HEALTH Learning Materials
- Ang Aming mga Gawain
- Health 2 Sinugbuanong Binisaya Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Health 2 Tagalog Learner’s Material
- Health 2 Waray Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Kalusugan ay Kayamanan Aralin 1
MUSIC Learning Materials
- Music 2 Sinugbuanong Binisaya Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Music 2 Tagalog Unit 2 Learner’s Material
- Music 2 Waray Unit 2 Learner’s Material
PHYSICAL EDUCATION Learning Materials
Locations, Directions, Levels, Pathways and Planes
- Physical Education 2 Tagalog Learner’s Material
- Physical Education 2 Waray Unit 2 Learner’s Material
3RD QUARTER: BUHAY KOMUNIDAD: Hanapbuhay at Pamumuno
- MODYUL 5: Mga Hanapbuhay sa Komunidad
- MODYUL 6: Pinuno at Pamumuno sa Komunidad
ESP (EDUKASYON SA PAGPAPAKATAO)
3RD QUARTER: Pagmamahal sa Bansa at Pakikibahagi sa Pandaigdigang Pagkakaisa
- Aralin 1: Karapatan Mo, Karapatan Ko!
- Aralin 2: Karapatan Ko, Kasiyahan Ko!
- Aralin 3: Salamat sa Karapatan!
- Aralin 4: Hinto, Hintay, Tawid!
- Aralin 5: Basura mo, Itapon ng Wasto!
- Aralin 6: Luntiang Paligid Mo, Ligaya sa Puso Ko!
- Aralin 7: Kalinisan at Kaayusan sa Paaralan, Pananatilihin Ko!
- Aralin 8: Kalinisan at Kaayusan sa Pamayanan, Pananagutan Ko!
- Aralin 9: Kapayapaan sa Bayan Ko!
- Unit 3: Lessons 1 – 5
- Unit 3: Lessons 6 – 10
- Unit 3: Lessons 11 – 15
- Unit 3: Lessons 16 – 20
- Unit 3: Lessons 21 – 25
- Unit 3: Lessons 26 – 30
- Unit 3: Lessons 31 – 35
- Unit 3: Lessons 36 – 39
ENGLISH (READING): Let’s Begin Reading in English 2 – Unit 3
- Week 1: School Is My Second Home
- Week 2: Meet My Teacher
- Week 3: Happy Times in School
- Week 4: I Have Friends in School
- Week 5: Other People Who Help Me in School
- Week 6: Books Are My Friends
- Week 7: I Learn Many Things in School
- Week 8: My Favorite Place in School
3RD QUARTER: Pagmamahal sa Bansa
- Aralin 1: Bansa Ay Uunlad Kung Sama-samang Nangangarap
- Aralin 2: Paalala Ko Sundin Mo
- Aralin 3: Lugar na Kinagisnan, Halina’t Pasyalan
- Aralin 4: Katangian Mo, Kalakasan Mo
- Aralin 5: Halika, Mamasyal Tayo
- Aralin 6: Produktong Gawa Natin, Ating Tangkilikin!
- Aralin 7: Kalikasan, Ating Alagaan
- Aralin 8: Kalinisan, Panatilihin Natin!
3RD QUARTER: Kaya kong Gawin
3RD QUARTER: Mga Laro at Sayaw
- Aralin 3.1: Oras, Lakas, at Daloy
- Aralin 3.2: Tamang Posisyon ng Katawan at Kamay sa Pagsalo
- Aralin 3.3: Ritmikong Gawain at Halubilong Sayaw
- Aralin 3.4: Magsanay Tayo sa Wastong Paghagis, Pagsalo at Pagtakbo
- Aralin 3.5: Tamang Ayos ng Katawan sa Pagdampot, Paghila, at Pagtulak Ng Mga Bagay
3RD QUARTER: Paghadlang at Pagpigil sa mga Karamdaman
- Aralin 3.1: Maruming Pagkain Dulot ay Sakit
- Aralin 3.2: Sintomas ng Sakit na Mula sa Maruming Pagkain
- Aralin 3.3: Gawaing Pangkalusugan
- Aralin 3.4: Parasitikong Kuto
- Aralin 3.5: Parasitikong Bulate
- Aralin 3.6: Katawang Malinis ay Kanais-nais
- Aralin 3.7: Kaaya-ayang Kapaligiran
- Aralin 3.8: Kalusugan ay Ingatan