In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 2 Detailed Lesson Plan. We aim to complete all the GRADE 2 Detailed Lesson Plan to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the GRADE 2 Detailed Lesson Plan download links at the bottom of this article.
If you have time, please read the article below for additional background about the K-12
The Department of Education (DepEd) recognizes that instructional planning is essential to successful teaching and learning. Instructional planning is the process of determining what learning opportunities students in school will have by planning “the content of instruction, selecting teaching materials, designing the learning activities and grouping methods, and deciding on the pacing and allocation of instructional time”. Planning is a vital step in the instructional process. It involves identifying expectations for learners and choosing the materials and organizing the sequential activities that will help learners reach those expectations. Instructional planning guarantees that teaching and learning are the central focus of classroom activity. Furthermore, it helps ensure that the time spent inside the classroom is maximized for instruction, is responsive to learners’ needs, and therefore communicates expectations of achievement to learners.
Research shows that effective teachers organize and plan their instruction. With content and performance standards and learning competencies firmly articulated in the K to 12 curriculum, it is easier for teachers to carry out both short-term and long-term instructional planning. Under the K to 12 Basic Education Program, teachers can in fact plan student learning for a year, a semester, a quarter, a unit, or a lesson and secure coverage of the curriculum.
The Department of Education issues these guidelines on daily lesson preparation based on the belief that planning is fundamental to ensuring the delivery of teaching and learning in schools. Daily lesson preparation also encourages reflective practice since it requires teachers to think about and reflect on their instructional practices on a daily basis. Article IV, Section 2 of the Code of Ethics for Professional Teachers adopted in 1997 through Board Resolution No. 435 by the Board of Professional Teachers states that “every teacher shall uphold the highest standards of quality education, shall make the best preparations for the career of teaching, and shall be at his best at all times in the practice of his profession.” This policy is therefore meant to support teachers in upholding quality education standards by affirming the importance of instructional planning through Daily Lesson Log (DLL) or Detailed Lesson Plan (DLP) preparation. These guidelines ultimately aim to assist teachers in not only effectively managing instruction but also managing the performance of one of their core functions, which is to facilitate learning inside their classrooms.
Source: Department of Education
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 2 Detailed Lesson Plan. As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Available GRADE 2 Detailed Lesson Plan for download
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 1
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 2
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 3
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 4
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 5
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 6
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 7
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 8
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 9
- Grade 2 Daily Lesson Plan in ALL SUBJECTS – PART 10
- These files are intended only as guide for basic lesson planning.
- These lesson plans were made by our Club’s Contributors which are aligned with the old Basic Education Curriculum. Because of this, contents / topics included in these lesson plans may be off with the new K to 12 Curriculum.
- You can always check with our uploaded K to 12 Curriculum Guides HERE.
- Daily Lesson Logs are also available at this link.