2018 DLL UPDATE: Dear fellow Teachers, Week 6 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log (July 9 – July 13, 2018) are now available.
In the past school years, we shared Daily Lesson Logs and other files submitted by our Contributors that are proofread and formatted by our File Editors. Let’s welcome this new and progressive school year of collaboration and support!
We are always on the process of uploading new and updated K-12 Daily Lesson Logs weekly.
For K-6, we are almost complete in uploading Daily Lesson Logs. Yet, we will keep on uploading new versions of DLL’s every week. Also, some DLL’s may be incomplete in some higher grade levels but rest assured, we will be uploading the additional DLL’s soon. Some DLL’s are still on the process of editing and formatting. Please take time to visit our website from time to time for new and unannounced K-12 Daily Lesson Logs.
We are always thankful to our Contributors, Editors and Tech Volunteers. They are the foundation of DepEd Teachers Club. We are always grateful to them and we ask for your continued support.
All of these files can be downloaded for FREE via Google Drive.
Please keep on Sharing and Liking our contributions until all of our fellow teachers all around the country would benefit from these works too. May more blessings come upon us all. Thank you.
The Attributes of a K to 12 Teacher
The K to 12 education reform will upgrade the country’s education system and align it to the requirements of the 21st century. This will require a K to 12 teacher to develop the essential knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values of the students to enable them to cope with these changes. It is imperative for K to 12 teachers to know the characteristics or attributes critical to 21st century education so that they may be able to integrate them in their teaching. The following are the attributes of the K to 12 Teacher:
Multi-literate- As the 21st century expands our learning, literacy or “the ability to identify, understand, interpret, create, communicate and compute printed and written materials” (UNESCO, 2005) must also expand to include media and digital literacy. A multiliterate teacher knows how to use various technologies in teaching.
- Multispecialist- K to 12 education gears for the holistic development of learners. In developing the whole child, various learnings and experiences must be integrated. For this, teachers must be multispecialist, that is, they must be knowledgeable not only in the subject area they are teaching but in other areas as well so that they can help the learner build up what they gain in classrooms and outside the school and make sense of what was learned.
- Multiskilled- K to 12 ushers in various ways of learning. For teachers to cope with the demand for widening learning opportunities, they must be skillful not just in teaching but also in facilitating, organizing groups and activities.
- Self-directed- Teachers who are responsible in various aspects of school life must know how to initiate action and bring to fruition the learning goals of the students and the educational goals of the country.
- Lifelong learner-For K to 12 teachers, learning never ends. Teachers must be constantly updated on the latest information related to their subject and the trends in pedagogy. Moreover, they should also be sharing and applying what they are learning with their students and colleagues. • Flexible- K to 12 education is student-centered. Thus, teachers must be able to adapt to various learning styles and needs of the learners. Teachers must also be flexible enough to ensure that learning takes place all the time using alternative modes.
- Creative problem solver-Providing quality education is not without hurdles. Problems will be there inside the classroom and within the school. Teachers must be there to offer innovative ideas and creative solutions to problems.
- Critical thinker-The development of higher order thinking skills is an important goal of K to 12 Education. Teachers need to be critical thinkers so that they could stir students to think about what they have learned, ask questions, reason out, probe, and establish their own knowledge and belief.
- Has passion for excellent teaching- Having the passion to teach effectively ensures that students learn under the care and guidance of a teacher. An ordinary teacher merely talks and gives instruction to students, but a K to 12 teacher has a passion that motivates students to learn and succeed in life.
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ)- To be a successful K to 12 teacher, one must not only have the head but also the heart to teach. Teaching is an emotionally taxing and influential job as it involves interaction with human beings. This demands that negative emotions be held in check to avoid intimidating students, thus stunting learning. On the other hand, teaching also demands for some level of emotional connections to create a conducive learning environment.
To help our fellow teachers, K-12 Daily Lesson Log (DLL) files are now available for download. You can download the files easily.
No Adfly, safer and faster.
Just follow the links. God bless us all!
New! Week 6 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log
(July 9 – July 13, 2018)
Updated! KINDERGARTEN Daily Lesson Log
Updated! GRADE 1 Daily Lesson Log
Updated! GRADE 2 Daily Lesson Log
Updated! GRADE 3 Daily Lesson Log
Updated! GRADE 4 Daily Lesson Log
Updated! GRADE 5 Daily Lesson Log
Updated! GRADE 6 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 7 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 8 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 9 Daily Lesson Log
GRADE 10 Daily Lesson Log
SHS Daily Lesson Log