DO 56, s. 2016
Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus for the Department of Education Employees and Officials for Fiscal Year 2015
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) for the Department of Education Employees and Officials for Fiscal Year 2015, which aims to establish a set of guidelines that provides for systematic, credible and evidence-based policy of linking organizational and individual performance to personnel incentives, and recognizing and rewarding exemplary accomplishment to foster teamwork and meritocracy.
- The process, mechanism and criteria on the grant of PBB shall guide all DepEd schools and offices in evaluating the performance of each delivery unit and personnel, and in determining the level of personnel incentive corresponding to the level of achievement of their expected outputs.
- All DepEd Orders and other related issuances, rules and regulations and provisions which are inconsistent with these guidelines are hereby repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- Moreover, this policy shall take effect immediately after its issuance.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Memorandum No. 200, s. 2013
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
STRAND: Governance and Operations