In this article, you will find our compiled GRADE 1 Teachers Guide. We aim to complete all the GRADE 1 Teachers Guide to make them available to our fellow teachers and help them complete their resources to make their efforts more directed into the actual teaching process.
You will find the GRADE 1 Teachers Guide download links at the bottom of this article. If you have time, please read the article below for additional background about the K 12 curriculum. Source: Department of Education
——- PHILOSOPHY AND RATIONALE FOR ARTS EDUCATION
The Arts has been present since the beginning of civilization as it is an essential means for man to live and communicate with others. It has been used to enhance man’s life and surroundings, to express his thoughts, dreams, and spiritual beliefs, and to share his own and his community’s aspirations, celebrations, and events. Arts records, reflects, and rearranges man’s life and existence.
The Arts is a visualization of a people’s history and uniqueness, a reflection of their creativity and accomplishments, and a visible expression of their distinct way of thinking, communicating, reasoning, and worshiping. It is expressed in a unique symbol system that is visual, kinetic and tactile. Howard Gardner, an educator and psychologist, affirms that the arts develop the child’s
“SPATIAL, INTRAPERSONAL, LINGUISTIC AND KINESTHETIC INTELLIGENCES” for the Arts develop a distinct way of seeing, thinking, communicating, and creating in a person. Furthermore, Art develops and increases a person’s ability to apply creative and new solutions, for new problems in our world. Schools, therefore, need to develop the multiple intelligences of a student through the arts. The K-12 Arts Curriculum seeks to address these needs of our students for the 21st Century.
The 21st Century is a different world: it is highly visual, with a proliferation of images seen not only in static media like magazines, books, paintings and posters. Now images are kinetic and accessible in various media like television, outdoor advertisements, movies, cell phones, and new technologies like iPads, iPods, DVD players, personal computers, and tablets. Artists create, upload and share via the Internet, images, sounds, texts, films, videos, pictures, artworks and designs. These are readily available and interactive, involving the viewer to react, comment and utilize these visuals through the Internet. Teaching Art to students is one way for them to process and interpret the barrage of images and sounds, in a critical and intelligent manner.
The focus of the K-12 Art curriculum is PHILIPPINE ART, CULTURE and HERITAGE, appreciating the diversity of our local artists, our arts, crafts, and indigenous materials to strengthen the student’s identity of being Filipino, before he/she is introduced to the art of other countries. The modules guide educators and provide our students with art experiences, concepts, and processes that are presented in a SPIRAL PROGRESSION of difficulty and depth from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Source: Department of Education
We are always on the process of uploading GRADE 1 Teachers Guide. As requested, here are the file links. The remaining files will be uploaded soon. Please check this section from time to time.
Download these files for Free. No Adfly. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
Available GRADE 1 Teachers Guide for Download
Grade 1 1st & 2nd Quarter Teachers Guide
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 1ST & 2ND Quarter
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in ESP – 1ST & 2ND Quarter
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in FILIPINO – 1ST & 2ND Quarter
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in MATHEMATICS – 1ST & 2ND Quarter
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in MTB – 1ST & 2ND Quarter
ARALING PANLIPUNAN 1
- Araling Panlipunan 1 –Ang Aking Paaralan – 3rd
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 4TH Quarter
- TG_ENGLISH 1_Q3
- ENGLISH 1 – Fruity Pairs
- ENGLISH 1 – The Nipa Hut in the Woods
- ENGLISH 1 – Perceiving Relationships
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in ENGLISH – 4TH Quarter
- FILIPINO 1 – Bantayan… Sakit ng Kapaligiran
- FILIPINO 1 – Kapaligiran Natin, Alagaan Natin
- FILIPINO 1 – Laging Handa
- FILIPINO 1 – Mga Karapatan Alamin at Pangalagaan
- FILIPINO 1 – Pagsibol Mo, Kayamanan Ko
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in FILIPINO – 4TH Quarter
MTB –MLE 1
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 21
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 22
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 23
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 24
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 25
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 26
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 27
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 28
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 29
- MTB –MLE 1 (Tagalog) – Week 30
- GRADE 1 Teachers Guide in MTB – 4TH Quarter